Rob's Blueprint Mass Stack Arrived Today!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Rob's Blueprint Mass Stack Arrived Today!

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, the whole shebang was delivered to my door just now:

- Two bottles of the latest, greatest 5th gen Kre-Anabolyn
- A bottle of Adaptogen N
- Two juggs (love that word) of MassPro Amino
- Free bottle of Burn It Up!
- 21% off voucher for my next purchase :)

Now, I'm going to try this Blueprint thing for myself to see how it goes. I've got questions though, plenty of them. Where do I start? Can anyone lend a hand?

Where is that Mixelflick guy when I need him? :)
elephino

Re: Rob's Blueprint Mass Stack Arrived Today!

Post by elephino »

Read the damn stickes, newb!!

:mrgreen:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Bawhaha I was waiting for that!

One thing I LOVE about MASS... you get "fresh" stuff. For example, the Adaptogen N I received.... manufactured on 10/10. If you figure in the time it took to get to MASS, then ship to me.... it didn't sit on the shelf long.

These bulk houses... up to a year or more from what I've seen. I hope AskMass weighs in on this issue because it's important. These herbs don't stay potent "forever" and keeping fresh inventory like this is important.

I can't WAIT to rip into this stuff.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

in for Rob to start a workout log over at nolinksplease.com

intrigued to see the man himself in action with vids, etc!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha!

I MAY do that but need to figure out how bad the work situation is when I return Friday. More layoffs on the horizon and I'm concerned..... very concerned. I survived layoff round #5 at work 3 weeks ago. This time, my # may be up. When you're the sole breadwinner, you need to take care to protect the family.

In the interim, I have two logs on here of my BP runs. Check them out to see how during one, I turned a negative into a positive and hit on an VERY important finding when I made a CRITICAL mistake incorporating HEAVY pullovers where I hadn't performed them in awhile.

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... eprint+run

It all started on page 2, the workout on Wed August 12th in post # 4441.. However, I practice what I preach. Like Turboflex, I analyzed what went wrong, came up with a game plan and began playing offense again.

Result? A new way to extend gains for EVERYONE running The BP that may run into similar issues!

You see, even the guy who wrote it makes mistakes. I learn from them though, and present them here in the hopes you don't fall victim!
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

Cool Rob, I'm excited to follow a run from the man himself!! This should be fun!!.. Good luck with the job thing man, I hope fof the best for ya buddy :wink:
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Nice to see that even the Boss gets sore on those heavy pullovers.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Sure do.. EXCEPT when I take "The Eagle". I did an experiment with weighted pullovers. Here's how it went:

- EZ curl bar pullovers on a SLIGHT incline with 150lbs to failure (7 or 8 reps, can't remember)

- Immediately grabbed a 55lb powerblock I wrapped a doubled up miniband around, the other end attached to the power rack. This, to reverse the strength curve of the movement. All the way to failure. Think I managed 6 or 7, something like that.

4 to 6 hours later: Felt fully recovered. A little tight? Yes. DOMS at any point in the hours/days thereafter? NONE.

I'm uber careful with them now without "The Eagle".

FANTASTIC movment but as with any other loaded stretch... you can over-do things. Still, my job is to push the limits of what's possible. So... take note and proceed cautiously.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

yarr jealous of said eagle

in for Rob videos no less!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:One thing I LOVE about MASS... you get "fresh" stuff. For example, the Adaptogen N I received.... manufactured on 10/10. If you figure in the time it took to get to MASS, then ship to me.... it didn't sit on the shelf long.

These bulk houses... up to a year or more from what I've seen. I hope AskMass weighs in on this issue because it's important. These herbs don't stay potent "forever" and keeping fresh inventory like this is important.

I can't WAIT to rip into this stuff.
We've discussed this before, but we go against the industry grain.

Most companies will have a 1-2 year supply of any given product produced at one time, then it sits around, and sits around some more (too often in non climate controlled warehouses). Eventually, it is shipped and then routed to a store or online shipper, and sits around some more.

We, on the other hand, will have a product like Adaptogen N produced every 2-3 months, stored correctly and directly on site, and have a very fast turn over. Nothing sits around even a half year at our facility and we deliver true, factory fresh quality directly to you.

< /pimp mode off >