Supplement dosing query

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
kribnutz

Supplement dosing query

Post by kribnutz »

Hello

I have bought all the supplements that I think I will need but I just need some clarity on the dosing pattern during the Feast phase for each of them. Below is what I am thinking of going with. Let me know if there is a better pattern for the same

Training days

Multi-vitamin (Optimen) - 1 tab x 3 times/day
Fish oil - 2 tabs x 1 time/day
E-bol - 2 tabs x 3 times/day (0.5 hr before meals)
Bioforge Promax - 1 tab x 2 times/ day (0.5 hr before meals)
Burn it up - 1 tab before workout
1 scoop of Karbolyn + 1 scoop of Xtend (intra-workout)
BSN Syntha 6 - 2 scoops x 2 times/day (PWO & one another time during the day)
ON's Casein - 2 scoops x 1 time/day (before sleep)

Non training days
Same as above but without Intraworkout drink & Burn it up

Questions:

(i) Am I missing anything really critical ? I don't have creatine but Rob did say that he personally preferred it during the Cruise phase...
(ii) Is there a pyramiding scheme to the dosage of any of the above, especially E-bol & Bioforge (i.e. start slow, scale up and then taper down). If so, how would it go in terms of tabs/day ?
(iii) Can Burn it up be used in both phases ? Or just Cruise ?

Thanks a bunch folks. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of Famine. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't mess up anywhere in the next 5 days!

Cheers!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You've got most of this right so nice work..

i) Am I missing anything really critical ? I don't have creatine but Rob did say that he personally preferred it during the Cruise phase...

A. Only thing I'd add is that on training days, dose your Ebol an hour or so prior to the workout and again immediately afterwards, with the remaining portion of your intra workout drink.

(ii) Is there a pyramiding scheme to the dosage of any of the above, especially ebol ecdy & Bioforge (i.e. start slow, scale up and then taper down). If so, how would it go in terms of tabs/day ?

A. No, nothing fancy needed here IMO. The workout day dosing being the only adjustment needed.

A. Can certainly be used in both. Fantastic "zoning" agent, not a rattler like E/C. Subtle yet distinct difference when using it pre-workout. You may need 2 caps to "feel" it but you'll find your way. Terrific all around product inclusive of an adaptogen, substrate (ATP) storage, nootropic etc.. AskMass did a fine job with re-formulating this one...
kribnutz

Post by kribnutz »

RobRegish wrote:You've got most of this right so nice work..

i) Am I missing anything really critical ? I don't have creatine but Rob did say that he personally preferred it during the Cruise phase...

A. Only thing I'd add is that on training days, dose your ebol ecdy an hour or so prior to the workout and again immediately afterwards, with the remaining portion of your intra workout drink.

(ii) Is there a pyramiding scheme to the dosage of any of the above, especially ebol ecdy ecdy & Bioforge (i.e. start slow, scale up and then taper down). If so, how would it go in terms of tabs/day ?

A. No, nothing fancy needed here IMO. The workout day dosing being the only adjustment needed.

A. Can certainly be used in both. Fantastic "zoning" agent, not a rattler like E/C. Subtle yet distinct difference when using it pre-workout. You may need 2 caps to "feel" it but you'll find your way. Terrific all around product inclusive of an adaptogen, substrate (ATP) storage, nootropic etc.. AskMass did a fine job with re-formulating this one...
Thanks a lot Rob! Forgot to add that I have Alkalplex. That would also be two caps/ day right ? Additionally, where does PWO shake come into the picture if I finish the last 1/3 of my intra-workout drink, after my workout ? Should I give some gap b/w that and my PWO shake ?

As a sidenote, today was 1st day of Famine...HOLY HELL! I hate to think about the 5th day... :shock:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks a lot Rob! Forgot to add that I have Alkalplex. That would also be two caps/ day right ?

A. Depends upon how many alkaline foods you're eating. I like 2 caps, 3x/day as I have difficulty working too many alkaline foods in during Feast. You can and should use them during Famine if not using one of the suggested Fruit/Veggie detox drinks specified here:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=389

Additionally, where does PWO shake come into the picture if I finish the last 1/3 of my intra-workout drink, after my workout ? Should I give some gap b/w that and my PWO shake ?

A. It doesn't. If you're using the suggested intra workout drink you begin sipping on that prior to the workout (15 min). Sip on it between work sets and finish the remainder right after the workout is done. Then, approximately one hour later eat a solid food meal heavy on carbs and some protein (very little fat). If using Kre-Anabolyn or Ebol, make sure you dose those one hour prior to the workout with some dietay fats and immediately after with the remainder of your intra workout drink. I'd even add the third and final daily dose of ecdy at your solid food meal. Doing so puts Ecdy in the environment right where you need it... in and around the workout where it will do you the most good!

As a sidenote, today was 1st day of Famine...HOLY HELL! I hate to think about the 5th day...

A. Yeah, for those uninitiated it can be like jumping into a cold vat of water. Do try to ensure you're getting the right mix of foods at the right time. A refresher below:

FAMINE STICKIES

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=377
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=523
https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=389

One tip: Try to hold off and get the highest calorie meal in later in the day/prior to bed. I don't know about you but I can't sleep on an empty stomach!!
kribnutz

Post by kribnutz »

RobRegish wrote:Additionally, where does PWO shake come into the picture if I finish the last 1/3 of my intra-workout drink, after my workout ? Should I give some gap b/w that and my PWO shake ?

A. It doesn't. If you're using the suggested intra workout drink you begin sipping on that prior to the workout (15 min). Sip on it between work sets and finish the remainder right after the workout is done. Then, approximately one hour later eat a solid food meal heavy on carbs and some protein (very little fat). If using Kre-Anabolyn or ebol ecdy, make sure you dose those one hour prior to the workout with some dietay fats and immediately after with the remainder of your intra workout drink. I'd even add the third and final daily dose of ecdy at your solid food meal. Doing so puts Ecdy in the environment right where you need it... in and around the workout where it will do you the most good!
Well, in that case, when exactly do I consume my whey protein ? Anytime during the day ?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes, outside the workout the most critical time to get whey in is immediately upon rising/with breakfast. Otherwise, consume your whey with meals in 2-3 hour intervals.

Doing so will ensure a consistent influx of amino acids in the bloodstream. Assuming calories/carbs are adequate (more than grams of protein ingested) they'll both "spare" the protein/aminos for incorporation into muscle proteins..

Hope that helps!