Kre-Anabolyn News - 3-Pack Value & Sample Packs arrive

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Kre-Anabolyn News - 3-Pack Value & Sample Packs arrive

Post by askmass »

Great news for Kre-Anabolyn fans, and for those who would like to try a four day sample of the one-and-only, REAL ActivECDY for the first time...

Factory fresh, brand new Kre-Anabolyn stock has just arrived today, and with it the return of a fantastic 3-Pack Value offer online. You'll save a full $24.85, plus get FREE U.S. shipping on the 3-Pack Value offer.

It's a can't-miss super deal. Here's the secure order link- https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Kre-Anabolyn Q&A- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/leuzea_ecdy.html

If you are ordering any other item(s) instead, be sure to list "Free KA sample" in the *Notes section of the order form and we'll pack a four day sample of Kre-Anabolyn for you to check out.

To muscle, fitness and vibrant health!
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

So I just received the BP and have decided to take advantage of this deal for my upcoming Feast Phase (in a week or so - Famine first!).

I placed my order (first ever) and entered the BP customer discount code included in the eBook; however, the price on the invoice did not reflect the discount. Is this due to the fact that orders are manually processed and will it be entered when this takes place?

Just my first order and the site and I want to make sure that I save as much money as possible!

Thanks

Edit: The order was under "Jonathan Steuart".
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I think it is, but I'll let AskMass answer.

This is a sweet deal!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

That's right, XLB.

Orders are processed offline for your maximum security and discount adjustments are deducted then.

Thank you for your order.
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Thanks for the response. I am definitely looking forward to giving this a run.

I have reviewed other dosing protocols with varying opinions, but I am thinking 2 caps on off days and 3 on training days with one at breakfast, one with post-workout, and one with dinner. Does that sound decent? I am around 205-210 right now.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That's a nice dose for sure.

Timing is key. On training days, make sure to take one about an hour prior to and one immediately after with your intra workout/post workout drink.

Very, very important!

On off days, take 1 with a high CARB breadkfast and another later in the days with a high CARB dinner/meal. REASON: KA's formula is geared toward substrate storage of creatine, ATP, etc.. The 4 hydroxyLisoleucine, Ldopa etc assist in stuffing the muscle with glycogen, creatine etc. - to say nothing of the Ecdy.

Hope that helps..
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Sounds real good Rob, thanks. I have also read some regarding the ingestion of fats during dosing as well. Would you suggest throwing down a fish oil cap or two with each dose?

Thanks
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes great point.

There is now rather broad agreement that consuming KreAnabolyn with some fat is beneficial. Although Ecdy itself is water liking (due to the many OH groups), RCE is more than ecdy... it contains many fat liking compounds as well such as tannins, resins etc.

Minimum 3g of fish oil (3, 1000mg caps), a tablespoon on Ultimate Omega fish oil or even 3-4 olives helps to improve assimilation, dissolution and I believe extend duration of action.

If you put straight RCE into water and mix it, it won't dissolve. Put it in oil or heavy cream though, mix it around and you'll find it binds to the fat globules and disperses into solution better.

Give that a whirl sometime. Interesting little experiment.
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

Will do - Thanks!
xlb57

Post by xlb57 »

It looks as though, per the tracking update, my Kre-Anabolyn is here in St. Paul and I am hoping it will make it to my house today.

askmass - Thanks for getting the product out promptly and working with me in regard to my billing info changing last moment. Great service!

Edit: Just got it! Thanks :)