Intra-workout

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
hah2110

Intra-workout

Post by hah2110 »

Ok, I'm doing BP Periodic. My intra-workout drink consists of:

20-30g whey
2-4 scoops Xtend BCAA
5g Creatine
2-3 tsp Benefiber
1 scoop waxi carbs

I start it 10-15 minutes prior and sip throughout. I generally add some more water at the gym so I can hydrate more and I finish directly after my workout session. Two questions:

1) I got some free samples of Superpump 250. Are they beneficial to me? Any other pre-workout "enhancers" like NO supps that are beneficial to me?

A. Burn It UP + some additional caffeine is a great ZONING agent. See if samples are available. Believe AskMass was looking into these..

Otherwise, something like caffeine plus L-Tyrosine is beneficial.

2) IF I'm eating within an hour of coming back from the gym, should I alter my carbs in the drink? Ie., less since I'm eating?

A. No, given carbs during the workout are far more import than carbs afterwards. Granted, the PWO window is still open, but it's rapidly closing as the more carbs taken in during this window, the better (provided you're not exceeding your total K limit for the day)

Thanks
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Superpump 250 is bollox.Like all pres, money better spent somewhere else.IF still inclined try burn it up.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We have 'Burn It Up!' samples that go out with orders for other items and we give them out at events, etc.

hah2110, pop me a PM and I'll set you up for a handful of them just for the cost of shipping ($5.95).

Thanks.
DJ82585

Post by DJ82585 »

I have to say Burn it Up rocks! I took it the other day for the first time prior to my work out. It was the cleanest "high" i've gotten from any preworkout. It felt like it was a steady alertness and the great thing was there was no crash at the end. It's like it just wakes up the senses with out the hyperactivity of other formulas out there.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Right there. Clean high... :)
LHockey

Post by LHockey »

any way i can get the ingredients list for burn it up? don't need to know specific amounts, just wondering exactly what's in it
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The big 3 if I remember correctly are PEAKAtp, MACA and Phosphatidylserine. There's also legit Korean Red plus something like 16 other things that "put back" vs take away.

I say this b/c traditional stims do just that - take away. Yeah they feel great but boy, they'll fry your adrenal so you need to stay on top of it. Then there's the crash..

Now one strategy is to stay on forever :) But honestly, let's talk about real world solutions. This stuff "zones" you like no other. Want to tweak it a bit to turn it up a notch? Easily done with added caffeine, etc.

Very versatile, fits cruise like a glove. I need to re-order dammit as I'm out. Out of almost everything!