dessicated liver

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
bull

dessicated liver

Post by bull »

folks i was wondering if any of you experienced BP addicts wud mind sharing your experience while supp with dessicated liver in the first week of feast? i start my first day of feast tomorrow and am ready to rock after a week in hell with famine.it looks like a lot of tablets to get down but im more than willing to give it a lash,it wud be gr8 if any of you cud post up some results in terms of energy gains weight gain ect thank you in advance.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Some big fans of it here, including Draco. Check out his log.

Suggest Beverly's for sure. More expensive but worth every penny!
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Hey bull, go to page three in the BP "DIET" section and look for "Gaining weight fast in the FEAT phase." There are a couple pages there.
bull

Post by bull »

tx draco heading there now and tx rob hope you are on the mend.
bull

Post by bull »

rob i would have preferred that brand but forgot to order it with my mass stack so i picked up some today if you get the chance can you possibly review or give some feedback? as im from ireland its an irish company called EDUCO and the product is called SPECIAL LIVER FORMULA 1200mg (made exclusively from100% hormone free prime irish liver ingredients per 6 tab serving are as follows BEEF LIVER,FREEZE DRIED POWDER 6600mg HEAMOGLOBIN POWDER 600mg providing IRON 2.9mg (21%rda) PROTEIN 6g intensive programmes it says up to 30 tabs per day wat do you make of this dosage cheers in advance.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I like the quality.... and I'd follow label directions. No more than 30/day.

Nice find :)
bull

Post by bull »

gr8 tx for getting back to me rob
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

bull wrote:rob i would have preferred that brand but forgot to order it with my mass stack so i picked up some today if you get the chance can you possibly review or give some feedback? as im from ireland its an irish company called EDUCO and the product is called SPECIAL LIVER FORMULA 1200mg (made exclusively from100% hormone free prime irish liver ingredients per 6 tab serving are as follows BEEF LIVER,FREEZE DRIED POWDER 6600mg HEAMOGLOBIN POWDER 600mg providing IRON 2.9mg (21%rda) PROTEIN 6g intensive programmes it says up to 30 tabs per day wat do you make of this dosage cheers in advance.
Where did you get these bro?Im from Ireland aswell.

How many did you do a day?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'm unfamiliar with the brand but by label description, it looks to be quality.

I'd simply follow the 30/day dosing recommendations to start. Say, 5 a dose 6x a day with some nuts and olives per the BP recommendations for 10 days. Then discontinue.

We'll all learn :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Its water weight were aiming here for right?To spike our lifts?
bull

Post by bull »

got it in tony quinn health shop da in blanch twenty quid for 90 i think hope that helps
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Mostly yes. However, it also imparts some nice VO2 max increases. Why, I can't tell you. It allows you to do more work per unit of time which should benefit you early on during Feast.

Quicker traction, as it were.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I dunno what VO2 is but it sounds beast.More work per unit of time=more explosive

Cheers bull
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

VO2 max = "wind". You'll have more stamina between sets and during the workout to perform more work per unit of time..... the physiological trigger for muscle growth :)