EC stack

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Sisonpyh

EC stack

Post by Sisonpyh »

I have been reading more and more about the ec stack, with what seems to be excellent results. Has anyone run this during the blueprint? Perhaps the last two weeks before famine. Seems like it would be perfect, eat the normal 120% workout days, 100% non workout days first two weeks etc, then at the very end shed any possible body fat gained and possibly more.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

EC is well studied, economical and of all the fat burners IMO.... the most effective.

DO take care to rule out any pre-ex conditions with a physician. I have no idea how you react to mixed nuts... let alone powerful compounds like EC.
Sisonpyh

Post by Sisonpyh »

Great to here more support for it. Would the two weeks before famine be the most efficient use of it? Haven't looked much into it, but based off of clen cycles that seems like it would be efficient to start with.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Actually I think it's real value lies in its ability to intensify momentary strength levels.

What I'm saying here is that E/C can improve the rate of CNS firing and deliver an increase in strength of up to 5%. This isn't insignificant. A 5% increase on a 300lb squat is 315lbs. Let's look at an example:

Progresssive overload is the physiological trigger for muscle growth. Many ways to go about it but let's assume total tonnage is your strategy.

WITHOUT E/C

Squat: Weight used is 300lbs for 10 sets of 10 reps. Assume 15 minutes to complete all sets

Calculation: 300lbs x 10 sets x 10 reps = 30,000lbs/15 minutes to
complete all 10 sets start to finish.

Results: That yields a number quantifying intensity. You demanded that your muscles lift 2,000lbs/minute.

WITH E/C

Squat: Weight used is 315lbs for 10 sets of 10 reps. Calculation: 315lbs x 10 sets x 10 reps = 31,500lbs/15 minutes to complete all 10 sets start to finish.

Results: That yields a number quantifying intensity. You demanded that your muscles lift 2,100lbs/minute.

As you can see, you increase overload by 100lbs/minute with E/C vs. without. In lieu of applying this to E/C or any other pre-workout intensifying agent, the energy you derive from it is largely wasted...

Hope that helps..