Nolan's second BP log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
nolyman777

Nolan's second BP log

Post by nolyman777 »

Plan on starting my famine sometime this week. (i'd prefer to start my famine once all of my supps arrive so i know i have them once i begin the feast) I think i may have lost a couple lb's because my diet hasnt been that great.

my main goal is again to put on some muscle while still staying relatively lean.

Supp lineup: "ultimate stack" from mass.com
2 kre anabolyn
1 adapt n
2 whey mass pro
1 alkaplex
1 multi life
Bulk BCAA's and glutamine
purple wraath
maltodextrin
beta alanine
Oximega > ( like 20% left in the containers)
Oximega fish oil - ^

This is going to be my first time trying mass products, looking forward to trying them out.

HR : Im gana start taking my waking heart rate too from now on to get a baseline
Weight: im gana guess around 170, but will find out soon.
Calories: during famine - probly about 1300

As for the famine, i am going to try to run it a lot harder than last time, having a better diet and increasing cardio... a lot more cardio

Overall im pretty stoked for this run 8)
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

also forgot to add one thing, my back is fully healthy, and i am going to start deadlifting again
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great plan, great supps!

Do consider some caloric rotation during feast. Suggest the following:

First 2 weeks: 120% on training days, 100% non training days.
Next 2 weeks: 100% on training days, 85% non training days.
Last 2 weeks: 100% on training days, 70% non training days.

That should deliver lots of new muscle with less fat!
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

my heart rate over the past couple days has been around 64-68 a minute.

I still dont know when im going to start. I put in my order on friday the 23, however never got an email, and when i checked my bank history, There was no change.

I put in the order, then i got the order confirmation page after i put in. Was there something else i was supposed to do? i also sent an email yesterday but never got anything back. I might have to call them to figure out whats going on.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

2Nd time is a bit easier since you know so much more about how your body responds
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

yeah, im looking forward to this, seeing as how i know how my body responds

Turns out that the order actually did go though. Checked the bank history and saw that it went though. I choose the free shipping option, but hopefully my stack will arrive by the end of this week so it can get started.
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

I also forgot to add that i have a couple bottles of black cats, love that stuff.

How do you feel about me using some of these in the famine? Its very helpful, makes cardio a breeze
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thermogenics are OK but I always counsel to make sure any pre-existing conditions are flushed out with a doc.

These things are powerful and you need to treat them with much respect. I can eat mixed nuts until the cows come home. A handful sends a friend to the ER so.... I always err on the side of caution when recommending them.

Do proceed cautiously and consult a doc to rule out anything that may be problematic.
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

just for an update, im pretty sure im starting the famine and saturday, and just gonna pray that my order comes in before feast. pretty sure it should come through though.

Lately, i have just been doing pushups and a lot of cardio to try and stay fresh for famine.

As for diet in famine, of course no protein, but as for carbs, should i be focusing on high gi carbs / low gi carbs during the famine? or doesnt matter as long as it fits into my macro's?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You want high fiber carbs due to the fact they fill you up and keep you fuller, longer. Calories are most important but..... no fun doing it with high GI carbs that leave you hungrier!
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

thanks for answering, and one other thing, its good for me to drink during the famine right? Obviously not binge drinking but alcohol would make my alarm greater?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It's OK, but don't take it too far.

When I'm the voice of reason, you know we're all in trouble :)
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

Famine #1

leg press - 250 x 6 supersetted with lat pulldowns -150x6
leg press - 250 x 6 supersetted with seated cable rows - 250x6
leg press - 250 x 6 supersetted with one arm dumbbell rows - 65x6
incline dumbbell curls - 30 x 6
standing barbbell curls - 60 x 6
preacher curls - 45 x 6

Havent really eaten anything today. I have just been drinking tons of water and had a couple glasses of OJ. Going to try to get some v8 later today too.
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

forgot to add, but the scale at the gym is broken so i had to use mine today. Its def not 100% accurate but it said about 168

whr: 64-68 - it stayed mostly around here in the days leading up to famine