I made a spreadsheet to help keep track of progress

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Brosefski

I made a spreadsheet to help keep track of progress

Post by Brosefski »

Hello I'm about to start the blue print myself shortly, this coming week is going to be my week off of rest before it begins, so I decided to make my spreadsheet available to all of you.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... y=CLDvyYYD

You'll need an account with Google to view it (did it this way so it would not be publicly searchable on Google's results. Please don't make changes to it as it will change for everyone that views it (unless you're name is Rob that is :D ), if you want to use it goto File>Download as and save it as the file type of your choice.

Also, if it got the routines wrong sorry, it was a little confusing though I think I got it correct. Those of you unfamiliar with spreadsheets, you'll see two tabs at the bottom, it should open up on the famine page by default, click feast to pull up the feast routine.

I'll make sure to monitor it in case this board is filled with trolls.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

pretty cool stuff

quick correction though: famine workout #3 is all 12-15 reps. Some of the ones you wrote are 4-6
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you for your contribution and sharing it with others. Maybe I can add the EDT blocks to Feast 1-5 (most guys do), round it out with the GLP etc.

This made my day... :)
Brosefski

Post by Brosefski »

I could have sworn I used the correct famine phase from the sticky though I'm probably mistaken (at work now so I can correct it when I get home)

And of course Rob, the way I have it setup right now should allow you to edit it as much as you want (I have a backup saved to my computer incase its lost) and keep it up to date with the latest and greatest versions of the blueprint.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Awesome. Can I use this for 3.0?

If so, full credit to you for sure...
Brosefski

Post by Brosefski »

Of course you can, quick question btw, during this one week rest period, is doing cardio alright?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It is but nothing onerous. Want that resting heart rate to be as close to "average' as possible...

And thank you :)