NO Booster Question for ASKMASS

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
sovabrat

NO Booster Question for ASKMASS

Post by sovabrat »

I am currently taking Nanox9. Before anyone gets all worked up over muscletech and offers an opinion on them. I would just like to say that I like the results im getting from the supplement. It is the first NO booster I have used and I enjoy it much more than the use of stimulants. I got an amazing price on my order which I split with a friend.

With that said, I normally don't complain about swallowing pills. As a reference, I can do 12 at once no problem (6-cbol creatine, 2 ebol, 2-tbol trib, 1 oxyelite, 1 lecithin). I dont even flinch.

The nano are a different monster all together. For anyone who has not taken them before (pill form) they are monster sized tablets. I can only do 2 of them at once. When I go for three I usually choke on one. The way they are shaped gives them a flat edge along the sides that is not indusive to sliding down the throat with water.

I was looking at the Nitro AKG but didnt see any information regarding dosing and capsule size. Could you please comment on this?

Much appreciated,
Brad
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thanks for your interest, Brad.

Nitro AKG is more rounded. It's a 1.5 gram tab, but not in the flat/long/edgy scoring style like NO2.

Dosing is empty stomach dependent and is typically 4-5 caps a day, based on bodyweight.

Some chew them, even, and I've done it to shorten but surge the effects.

It's a great amino tab that has won a lot of fans.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Thanks. The dosage sounds right on par with the nanox9. I still have a small supply left to finish for this BP cycle but I plan to make an order with Mass to start trying some of the products for my next cycle.