Feast Phase?

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
rv6700a

Feast Phase?

Post by rv6700a »

Hi, just finished the famine phase and starting my first 3 days eating everything in sight. I lost about 5 pounds and by day 5 had no energy. I started taking ebol, myofusion, size-on and liver tabs after the famine. I am still however a little confused about how the feast is supposed to work and have three questions.

is the first work "bench press for as many as you can get in 8-10 reps" mean do as many sets of max weight in this rep range until you can no longer do a full set. Or do one set of max weight in this rep range and then done.

Also, does this program concentrate just on big movements "bench squat" or should other movements be done after you are done?

ive read the german loading pattern and understand it, but once again is this for only your bench and squat. or how would a typical day in the feast phase look, exercise and set wise? I understand that this program is very open for changes but I do not think I know enough to put it together.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Welcome aboard man, glad to have you here..

is the first work "bench press for as many as you can get in 8-10 reps" mean do as many sets of max weight in this rep range until you can no longer do a full set. Or do one set of max weight in this rep range and then done.

A. This is one set to absolute muscular failure.

Also, does this program concentrate just on big movements "bench squat" or should other movements be done after you are done?

B. You may do other movements, provided they don't take away from the big barbell lifts.

ive read the german loading pattern and understand it, but once again is this for only your bench and squat. or how would a typical day in the feast phase look, exercise and set wise? I understand that this program is very open for changes but I do not think I know enough to put it together.

The German loading pattern can be applied to one or two big barbell lifts. You're encouraged to add stretch position movements of course and other work as you see fit. Provided, again, that it doesn't take away from progress/recovery on the big barbell lifts.

And congrats on making it through famine! Bet it feels good to eat :)