Transdermal ecdysteroids

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
bradturner534

Transdermal ecdysteroids

Post by bradturner534 »

Has anyone here tried transdermal ecdysteroids? Perhaps with dmso? IT seems like it would be awesome. Transdermal true turkesterone would be incredible but it is probably very expensive.

Any feedback or ideas?
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

There is a formual for TD where the MW (molecular weight) must be considered. I forget but guessing the MW has to be less than 400, not sure what turk or ecdy is.....

DMSO can be harsh on the skin and repeated application could cause a rash and also result in a strong unpleasent odor.....

Keeping it into solution may also not happen ?
WinskiG

Post by WinskiG »

I believe Rob recommends d-limonene in addition to dmso. The former further assists in permeability and as a bonus has a pleasant orange smell to counter that of dmso.
bradturner534

Post by bradturner534 »

Thanks guys!

Do you know what source I should use for the ecdysterone? I'm guessing that I should not uncap kreanabolyn caps and pour them on me? haha
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Exceedingly difficult, as most Ecdy's have a long tail on them and fall in the 400+ molecular weight range. Not impossible, but difficult.

The exception being rubrosterone, with a MW = 334. If you can get your hands on some bulk material, might be worth the experiment!
UK-Legs

Post by UK-Legs »

I've just finished off my 1st and only batch of transdermal RCE ecdysterone. I bought pure ecdysterone tabs from tonvara. Then I crushed them up and dissolved it into iso alcohol at 50mg/ml. Then I filtered out fillers using paper coffee filter. Then mix 40% ecdysterone/alcohol 40% aloe Vera gel 10% propylene glycol 10% dmso. I applied 4 ml (~80mg ecdy) to the top of my feet daily.

Did it work? Yes!

Nothing special, but I knew it was working as I had zero doms after a workout that should of killed the next day! I don't think turk would work as well though as the MW is almost 600. Whereas ecdysterone is 480.

I would do it again for sure. Because I think it is more cost effective than oral, but good luck finding pure ecdysterone. I've tried! Tonvara doesn't sell it anymore.

If you guys got more questions on my experiment, fire away.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks for sharing!

Great initiative here, and sourcing!

I've done plenty of Trans Ecdy, but wasn't satisfied (enough) with the final results. Synthagen is it for me, with the occasional competitor's product being tested to see how it measures up.

They don't... :)