Adaptogen N + "Product X"

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Adaptogen N + "Product X"

Post by RobRegish »

Now I know this is getting ahead of myself, but wanted to see what this combo is capable of. Rest assured, priority #1 is getting "Product X" into your hands ASAP. I'll try and get a revised ETA for everyone this week...

In the interim, it's important to point out that Product X will be non-hormonal (much like Synthagen). However, we all know how well stacking AN with MPS works, particularly for those of us who could us a test booster. That synergy has to do with optimizing DNA Transcription (AN) + mRNA Translation (MPS).

What is unique about Product X is that it contains an ingredient shown to accelerate muscle regeneration by a factor of 5. You read that right - 5 TIMES FASTER muscle recovery/repair.

Adaptogen N is as much a restorative as it is a test booster, part of the brilliance of the formula. This, due primarily to its custom 25:1 Suma extract - the ONLY 25:1 extract on the market that I'm aware of. Recall it also facilitates a great night's rest, helping with deep/refreshing sleep.

So too, does Product X accomplish these things - albeit via completely different mechanisms. Therefore, I have more AN on the way to "stack" with Product X such that I'll be able to speak to the experience when the time comes.

For all you AN fans (and there are MANY), sit tight because I'm expecting big things... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

First night of AN + Product X. For reference sake, I'll be running both at 3 caps/night, M-F with Saturday's and Sunday's off. This may or may not be the optimal dosing protocol for Product X, we'll have to see.

As usual, AN lulled me to sleep for a solid 9 hours last night. I usually feel it kick in the 3rd day, that being the libido enhancement. That said, this will be a circa 6 week run.

Will post significant findings as they occur...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Day #2 is history. Kicked in a day earlier than expected!

Like beer goggles without the beer. This is probably TMI, but I woke up with a friend this morning too, LOL. Good guy. Takes up a lot of room in my bed though... :)

Also, pain relief kicked in FAST. Faster than I expected, given the brand spanking new ingredient we've included. Problems in the lab being able to synthesize a certain ingredient in Product X actually sparked this, and it forced me to come up with a better solution.

And boy, have I!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK an important Adaptogen N update. Now these aren't my bloodwork results, but someone else's. Wanted to share a most interesting diagnostic from such:

Sterol Absorption Markers

Recall AN is chock full of Ultra Suma, the 25:1 extract I keep spouting off about? Well, take a gander at this!

Campestrol, Sitosterol ratio and Cholestenol absorption (sterols in Suma) was cited in the "hyper" range. What does this tell us?

1.) AN/Ultra Suma is true to label claims and;
2.) These sterols are efficiently absorbed by the body

From the writeup: "Ultra Suma is rich in a wide spectrum of vitamins, minerals (particularly rare germanium which increases blood oxygen levels), amino acids, Allantoin (a regenerative muscle cell builder) and six intact pfaffic acids including Beta Ecdysterone, Sitosterol and Stigmasterol."

It was shown in the 1950s that plant sterols are beneficial in lowering LDLs and cholesterol. Since then, numerous studies have also reported the beneficial effects of the dietary intake of phytosterols, including campesterol. Indeed, this young man's cholesterol values were STELLAR.

His AST/ALT and liver values were also pristine, no doubt a result of Suma's effects on repair/regeneration. AST/ALT (aka SGOT/SGPT) are crude markers of tissue damage, usually elevated - especially in weight trainers. This gen't values were kept in check in both cases, and I suspect AN played no small part.

Dunno. AN may or may not be one of your faves, but I can for sure say it treats me right. If you're currently using it, I'd be interested in what your experience has been...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Into my 2nd week now, and noting some very profound benefits:

*Deep sleep has been re-defined, LOL. We're talking 10+ hours of incredibly refreshing, DEEP sleep. I'm having dreams and seeing sh!t you wouldn't believe!
*Recovery is much improved. Difficult to compare to Synthagen at this point though, given I'm dosing it at night vs. in and around the workout
*Pain relief: Been struggling with a lower back injury that just won't go away/taking forever to heal. MUCH better, and I attribute this to "Product X".

More info on the way. You guys (and gals) are really going to appreciate this one, especially if you have trouble sleeping/issues with stress.

3 caps of Product X makes me feel like part of the furniture... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RobRegish wrote:Into my 2nd week now, and noting some very profound benefits:

*Deep sleep has been re-defined, LOL. We're talking 10+ hours of incredibly refreshing, DEEP sleep. I'm having dreams and seeing sh!t you wouldn't believe!
I will need to find more time to sleep before buying then... I struggle to have 8 hours these time around... :?
sergio BD

Post by sergio BD »

I am running my second bottle of AN stacked with MPS, this is my first run ever of AN and yeah they go nicely together it actually is the best stack ever tried ( and believe I have treid many many...)

Recently I have added the product "Lean X" into my supplementation due to increased stress in my life and training. I am pleased with the results so far.

Basically, if Product "X" can modulate stress/cortisol and add regenerative properties plus sleeping quality it would be a winner. AN is already good for the quality sleep and regenerative plus the sex drive boost. I wonder if it can get any better by adding product "X"?

In my opinion, AN+MPS+Product "X" can be the ultimate stack for people over 30.

@Rob: can you disclose some details on the stress/cortisol modulating properties of product "X"?

Looking forward to product "X" release!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

sergio BD wrote:I am running my second bottle of AN stacked with MPS, this is my first run ever of AN and yeah they go nicely together it actually is the best stack ever tried ( and believe I have treid many many...)

Recently I have added the product "Lean X" into my supplementation due to increased stress in my life and training. I am pleased with the results so far.

Basically, if Product "X" can modulate stress/cortisol and add regenerative properties plus sleeping quality it would be a winner. AN is already good for the quality sleep and regenerative plus the sex drive boost. I wonder if it can get any better by adding product "X"?

In my opinion, AN+MPS+Product "X" can be the ultimate stack for people over 30.

@Rob: can you disclose some details on the stress/cortisol modulating properties of product "X"?

Looking forward to product "X" release!
I can share that it modulates two key receptors in the brain, plus elevates certain "feel good" neurotransmitters that'll for sure keep cortisol in check.

The best part?

It has both an acute (immediate and very noticeable) as well as cumulative effects. The ingredients also easily cross the blood/brain barrier and others are both fat/water soluble. To this, I've added another that ensures the entire stress relieving/muscle regenerating payload is delivered right where I want it. The beauty in this is that you can take it with or without food, at any time of the day and it's 100% non-hormonal.

It will be a terrific standalone and stacker too, like Synthagen... :)
Memnon

Post by Memnon »

Speaking of suma...did thierman mention anything about zebutol when you talked to him a while back?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Memnon wrote:Speaking of suma...did thierman mention anything about zebutol when you talked to him a while back?
Last time I talked to him was prior to 2.0's release and no, he didn't mention suma. I found this curious, as Zebutol was a purported Suma sterol extract. In retrospect, I wish I had...

I mentioned in 3.0 that attempts to contact him were unsuccessful. Turns out there was good reason. He reportedly passed away almost 2 years ago, around the first of the year. An eccentric but incredibly pleasant man, I really enjoyed our conversations.

Having said that, I do believe he used Suma to synthesize the active in Zebutol. The custom 25:1 Ultra Suma in AN though, is the ONLY 25:1 on the market. If you haven't used it, please do consider it. It's a FANTASTiC restorative, and there's a whopper amount in AN (2nd ingredient listed). I find it excellent to rotate with RCE, with unique properties of its own. The most noticeable of which is increased oxygenation to the cells - owing to its high germanium content.

The pairing of a a test boost + adaptogen was pioneered by MASS/AN decades ago. Today, you'll find products doing the same. They've tried to duplicate its success, but AN is still my go-to product.

My $.05... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

A solid 2 weeks into this and here's what I'm noting:

*AN and Product X stack well together, especially if you're prone to episodes of daytime stress

*It turns out I rather like Product X to "chill out" during the day (usually post workout), and AN at night to drift off into a deep sleep.

*There are some days I wind up taking just 1 cap of Product X at night, along with 3 caps of AN. That pairing is pretty potent at creating a "lights out", state.

Final comment: I took my straight line out for a curve the other day. For months I've been doing single legged box squats, for lower reps (7's, 5's and 3's). Decided to see how many bodyweight squats I could do in 4 minutes the other day, just for the hell of it. Stopped at 100 reps, LOL.

Normally, a new training stimulus results in extreme soreness. My legs feel "tight" today and a bit sore, but nothing like I expected. Tomorrow will be the big test, as I usually get DOMS worst at the 48 hour mark.

Most important: Product X has such a "feel good" factor, I want to use it every day, LOL. Best to use it when you need it, or something like a scheduled 5on/2off rotation. For most, stress is highest during the week so I'd expect this dosing pattern would make sense. It's effects on chronic injury/pain are noticeable - no more elbow tendonitis to work around! Pretty cool, especially when you consider the acute, mellowing effects... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

More bloodwork today on this combo. Will not include test/free test (it's for another Life insurance exam), but it's free so I'm not turning my nose up at it LOL. It WILL elucidate just how HEALTHY this stack is, insofar my other post on this topic.

It'll also give us some insight as to markers of tissue breakdown (hopefully less), total cholesterol, trigylcerides, liver health etc.

Exciting stuff. Now, if they'd only test for more testosterone LOL. I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Update, as I'm about 3 weeks in:

*AN continues to deliver the consistent libido boost, improved recovery and restoration I've come to expect from it. During my time off MPS for this little experiment, it's nice to be getting another quality adaptogen (Ultra-Suma) - as I can for sure feel the difference when I drop adaptogens.

*Product X is delivering as advertised, and them some. Quite happy with it, and I'm confident you will be too. Specifically, I'm using it as a way to unwind after workouts and as a "rescue" of sorts, when anxiety or stressful episodes hit. The relief from chronic pain is there too, something that seems to be getting better with time.

When it does debut, I'd LIKE for folks to use it by itself - to see just how damn good it is. But I realize how tempting stacking is, which is why I elected to run this experiment. The biggest benefits I've realized to this stack are the following:

*Since Adaptogen N is a night-time formula, it sort of free's up more liberal dosing of Product X during the day.
*In that respect, I'm finding Product X dosed at 2 caps post workout a fantastic way to take the edge off, quiet the CNS and get a jump on recovery/repair of damaged muscle fibers
*Adding the 3rd and final cap of Product X to AN at night is a slam dunk, ensuring you not only fall asleep but STAY asleep.
*BOTH products facilitate deep, refreshing sleep and muscle recovery/restorative properties, albeit via different mechanisms. They're turning out to be complimentary. Very much so, in fact.

In summary, if you're a male over the age of 30 and looking to stack Product X with something, I think AN is THE go-to product given it boosts test and conveys recovery benefits of its own. These seem to be really "juiced" by Product X.

If however you're under 30 and don't need the hormonal boost, I think Synthagen + Product X is going to be ideal. You'll get the almost immediate recovery benefits from Synthagen in and around exercise, as well as the stress relief/longer term analgesic properties from Product X. The latter also has profound anti-inflammatory properties, again via a different mechanism of action vs. Synthagen.

That experiment btw (Synthagen + Product X) is up next, as we get closer to launch. One thing is for sure: At full dose, Product X will make you feel "one with the furniture", LOL.

BOLD PREDICTION: It'll be the "feel good" supplement of the year, and using it judiciously will be a challenge for most! :)
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

Hey Man!! So I've been catching up on my BP reading... this Product X you speak of... is it intended to a sort-of GH-boosting sleep aid?