DO YOU NEED TO TAKE MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN ON OFF DAYS?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Slicknic05

DO YOU NEED TO TAKE MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN ON OFF DAYS?

Post by Slicknic05 »

Going to buy my first tub of mass pro synth next week. just wanna know if do you still need to take it on your off days. and if so. how to take?

Nico
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

Do you need to take it? No.
Is it beneficial on off-days? Absolutely.

My opinion is that it really comes down to what you can afford. It will certainly improve your results if also taken on off-days. For me, it is worth the extra funds. If I'm going to spend the rest of the time and money on trying to improve my fitness level, I want to do it as effectively as possible.

However, if you are tight on funds and are looking to cut down on your MPS usage a bit because of it, that's a slightly different story. I would reduce my usage on off-days before I started lowering my pre-workout dose. IMO, pre-workout is the most efficient use of MPS.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I megadose on my two lift days (24 total - pre, intra, postwkout). I don't take any on the other three weekdays. I take 12 a day on Saturday & Sunday to mitigate teh effects of my cheat meals.
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

thicketman wrote:I megadose on my two lift days (24 total - pre, intra, postwkout). I don't take any on the other three weekdays. I take 12 a day on Saturday & Sunday to mitigate teh effects of my cheat meals.
Wow, very interesting. How long have you been doing this and how have your results been?
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I just started one week ago when I started feast. My leg day was brutal. I had major DOMS for a few days, but it subsided fairly quickly. I had almost no soreness after my upper body day. That's pretty significant considering I haven't performed the full number of sets for my past few BP runs. I should also note that I fast on the weekdays that I don't lift, so I'm consuming lots of calories on my lift days. So far, I love it.

I've become a big fan of taking advantage of my body's adaptaion process by underfeeding then overfeeding on lift days. It also allows me to enjoy the weekend with my family without having to worry about messing up my caloric intake.

I cut all summer using a smilar diet and dosing protocol, but I think I like this better so far. I'll know more as the run continues.