BP 3.0 supplement stack query

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
kribnutz

BP 3.0 supplement stack query

Post by kribnutz »

Hi all

I am going to do a BP 3.0 run and I have bought the following supplements so far. I am going to list them in the phase I plan to use them in:

Famine: Nil

Feast:
- Synthagen
- Mass Pro Whey
- Karbolyn
- Creatine
- TMG
- Leucine
- GPA
- Fish Oil
- Multi

Cruise:
- Burn it up
- Synthagen
- Mass Pro Whey
- Karbolyn
- Creatine
- TMG
- Leucine
- GPA
- Fish Oil
- Multi

Am I missing anything? I want to do as perfect a run as possible hence asking.

a) I know abt KA and AN but in which phases would I use these - Feast OR Feast and Cruise?
b) Would the KA on top of the Creatine I have be overkill?
c) I know KA + AN have synergy but if you had to choose one (cost reasons), which one would it be?

Thanks a bunch everyone

~Krib
austinb37

Re: BP 3.0 supplement stack query

Post by austinb37 »

kribnutz wrote:
a) I know abt KA and AN but in which phases would I use these - Feast OR Feast and Cruise?
c) I know KA + AN have synergy but if you had to choose one (cost reasons), which one would it be?

Thanks a bunch everyone

~Krib
Here are my answers to your questions...

a) If you are going to use KA or AN, use them during feast only.

b) Save the creatine for cruise. There is plenty in KA although it wont hurt anything to add some additional creatine during feast.

c) KA + AN is awesome. My suggestion is to use KA as a stand-alone first to see how your body reacts to it. However if you are an older lifter (30+) or have low testosterone levels consider adding AN.

Consider getting some blood work done if you are 25 or older. It is best to get your test levels checked just so that you have a baseline to compare future blood work results.
kribnutz

Post by kribnutz »

austinb37 wrote:
kribnutz wrote:

Thanks a bunch everyone

~Krib

b) Save the creatine for cruise. There is plenty in KA although it wont hurt anything to add some additional creatine during feast.

c) KA + AN is awesome. My suggestion is to use KA as a stand-alone first to see how your body reacts to it. However if you are an older lifter (30+) or have low testosterone levels consider adding AN.

Consider getting some blood work done if you are 25 or older. It is best to get your test levels checked just so that you have a baseline to compare future blood work results.
Thanks a lot for that. Could you or anyone else reading this give me dosing guidelines for Synthagen, Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N for exercise and non exercise days. There a lot of information in BP 2.0 and 3.0 and somewhere along the line I got confused!!
kribnutz

Post by kribnutz »

Really?! Not one person can tell me what the specific dosing pattern is, for these three supplements for training and non training days?!

Alright then. Here is my dosing pattern

FEAST:

Exercise days:

7 Synthagen pre-workout
7 Synthagen post-workout
1 Kre-Anabolyn post workout with protein shake (or with the remaining of 'The Formula' intra workout drink)
3 Adaptogen N before sleep

Non Exercise days

4 Synthagen before breakfast
4 Synthagen before lunch
4 Synthagen before dinner
1 Kre-Anabolyn with Protein Shake (sometime during the day)
3 Adaptogen N before sleep

Am I doing anything wrong? I am going for recomp (BP 3.0) run, not a bulk run if that makes a difference
drtda

Post by drtda »

What you're doing looks good, but I would switch the KA to only on your lifting day. So take 2 or 3 after your workout, and skip it on your off day. Synthagen and AN are right on.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

kribnutz wrote:
austinb37 wrote:
kribnutz wrote:

Thanks a bunch everyone

~Krib

Thanks a lot for that. Could you or anyone else reading this give me dosing guidelines for Synthagen, Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N for exercise and non exercise days. There a lot of information in BP 2.0 and 3.0 and somewhere along the line I got confused!!
Austinb37 NAILED it! Thanks for the assist.. :)

To elaborate:

A. KA and AN are for use during FEAST (performance enhancers)

A. Likely, as KA contains Kre-Alkalyn. More creatine really isn't advised. If you're sitting on another type (creatine mono, etc.), best for use during Cruise IMO. Just makes physiological and financial sense.

A. Likely depends upon your age, as previously pointed out. General rule of thumb: KA if under age 30, AN if over 30.

Finally, I'll offer this on dosing guidelines (assuming you're using Synthagen as your "base"/core companion product - given it makes everything else THAT much more powerful...

If using KA, simply adding one cap post exercise with your post workout drink or meal is ideal. 2 at the absolute most, but that would be for men over 225lbs (lean). Doing so will double the amount of RCE in play, add 2 unique glucose disposal agents (on top of what we know Synthagen does in this area) and give you the most bang for your buck.

If using AN, I favor running 3 caps/night 45 min. before bed, beginning FIRST day of Feast. You should dose this Monday - Friday, taking Sat/Sunday off.

This is a fantastic cycle devised by some powerlifters in the midwest, and allows you to stretch a bottle for 6 weeks! The custom Suma 25:1 extract is an EXCELLENT source of Ecdy in its own right, the test boost sure doesn't hurt and it'll facilitate deep, restful sleep.

Hope that helps!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

drtda wrote:What you're doing looks good, but I would switch the KA to only on your lifting day. So take 2 or 3 after your workout, and skip it on your off day. Synthagen and AN are right on.
This will work too in KA's case, and makes perfect sense.

Thanks Doc!
kribnutz

Post by kribnutz »

RobRegish wrote:
kribnutz wrote:
austinb37 wrote: Thanks a lot for that. Could you or anyone else reading this give me dosing guidelines for Synthagen, Kre-Anabolyn and Adaptogen N for exercise and non exercise days. There a lot of information in BP 2.0 and 3.0 and somewhere along the line I got confused!!
Austinb37 NAILED it! Thanks for the assist.. :)

To elaborate:

A. KA and AN are for use during FEAST (performance enhancers)

A. Likely, as KA contains Kre-Alkalyn. More creatine really isn't advised. If you're sitting on another type (creatine mono, etc.), best for use during Cruise IMO. Just makes physiological and financial sense.

A. Likely depends upon your age, as previously pointed out. General rule of thumb: KA if under age 30, AN if over 30.

Finally, I'll offer this on dosing guidelines (assuming you're using Synthagen as your "base"/core companion product - given it makes everything else THAT much more powerful...

If using KA, simply adding one cap post exercise with your post workout drink or meal is ideal. 2 at the absolute most, but that would be for men over 225lbs (lean). Doing so will double the amount of RCE in play, add 2 unique glucose disposal agents (on top of what we know Synthagen does in this area) and give you the most bang for your buck.

If using AN, I favor running 3 caps/night 45 min. before bed, beginning FIRST day of Feast. You should dose this Monday - Friday, taking Sat/Sunday off.

This is a fantastic cycle devised by some powerlifters in the midwest, and allows you to stretch a bottle for 6 weeks! The custom Suma 25:1 extract is an EXCELLENT source of Ecdy in its own right, the test boost sure doesn't hurt and it'll facilitate deep, restful sleep.

Hope that helps!
That helped a lot! Thanks!
kribnutz

Post by kribnutz »

drtda wrote:What you're doing looks good, but I would switch the KA to only on your lifting day. So take 2 or 3 after your workout, and skip it on your off day. Synthagen and AN are right on.
thanks a ton mate! I will do the switch accordingly.