Supplements for guys from Europe

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Vladde

Supplements for guys from Europe

Post by Vladde »

Hey,

I just bought the book and skimmed through and releazed that getting supplements in Europe will be kind of pain in the butt :-)

Curious how other european solved the issue and what are recommendations for EU-guys and gals in terms of supplements?

Thanks.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

What makes you think it's a pain, Vladde?

We have been shipping all over EU for nearly 20 years, day in and day out, to thousands of happy customers.

No problem at all from this end getting the job done, fast and at a fair shipping price.
Vladde

Post by Vladde »

Have been running into constant issues with Swedish customs when I was ordering from BB and some other places.

Do you have any experience with Sweden? :roll:
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

Vladde wrote:Have been running into constant issues with Swedish customs when I was ordering from BB and some other places.

Do you have any experience with Sweden? :roll:
+1 on this. Very interested in ordering this product from Sweden but have had some customs issues at other times.
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

Hey Vladde. Fellow Swede here. I was looking att Kre-anabolyn and L-dopa which it contains is "läkemedelsklassat." Not very likely it would get past customs.

I'm considering "Pro Ecdysterone" from Top Formula meself.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

wtmarcus wrote:Hey Vladde. Fellow Swede here. I was looking att Kre-anabolyn and L-dopa which it contains is "läkemedelsklassat." Not very likely it would get past customs.

I checked it out for you - PLEASE don't waste your money on this. Here's why...

*Product purports to be standardized to 90% 20-Hydroxyecdysterone. Even if this is true and even IF it's from the correct source genus (Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract), 20-H is worthless orally.

*Company then makes the following ridiculous claims, "Through extensive research and testing it has been found that increased nitrogen retention, through the use of NutriTech Ecdysterone, together with resistance training will stimulate muscle growth and burn fat up to 20 times more effectively than without ecdysterone supplementation..."

Is that so?

For a good laugh, email these fine folks, and ask them for 1.) the source genus for their product and 2.) the research/scientific reference backing up this claim.

Prepare yourself a small library, for all of the supporting documentation they DON'T send you...

This product is a scam. I may be biased, but Synthagen, Kre-Anabolyn or Adaptogen N (by virtue of its custom Suma extract) will do you a LOT better. For that matter, so will ebol ecdy or another quality RCE based formula.

I'm sorry if that comes across a bit angry. I get angry though, when I see companies trying to take advantage/lying to good people. My guess is they source their 20-H via a cheap cyanotis vaga extract from China.

They likely have $6, perhaps $7 in that product - including the shiny label. And oh, it works best when you take loads of their whey protein with it. Right...

Rubbish!

Hope that helps...
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

RobRegish wrote:
wtmarcus wrote:Hey Vladde. Fellow Swede here. I was looking att Kre-anabolyn and L-dopa which it contains is "läkemedelsklassat." Not very likely it would get past customs.

I checked it out for you - PLEASE don't waste your money on this. Here's why...

*Product purports to be standardized to 90% 20-Hydroxyecdysterone. Even if this is true and even IF it's from the correct source genus (Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract), 20-H is worthless orally.

*Company then makes the following ridiculous claims, "Through extensive research and testing it has been found that increased nitrogen retention, through the use of NutriTech Ecdysterone, together with resistance training will stimulate muscle growth and burn fat up to 20 times more effectively than without ecdysterone supplementation..."

Is that so?

For a good laugh, email these fine folks, and ask them for 1.) the source genus for their product and 2.) the research/scientific reference backing up this claim.

Prepare yourself a small library, for all of the supporting documentation they DON'T send you...

This product is a scam. I may be biased, but Synthagen, Kre-Anabolyn or Adaptogen N (by virtue of its custom Suma extract) will do you a LOT better. For that matter, so will ebol ecdy ecdy or another quality RCE based formula.

I'm sorry if that comes across a bit angry. I get angry though, when I see companies trying to take advantage/lying to good people. My guess is they source their 20-H via a cheap cyanotis vaga extract from China.

They likely have $6, perhaps $7 in that product - including the shiny label. And oh, it works best when you take loads of their whey protein with it. Right...

Rubbish!

Hope that helps...

lol! Don't be sorry that you sound a bit angry... I didn't even notice it. Excellent reply, thanks a bunch. :)

20x increase muscle growth :lol: I will actually email them and ask about the genus and references.

Seems E-bol is what I'll be using for my next run then. KA would probably disappear in customs here in Sweden. :evil: Adaptogen N and Synthagen seems fine though.. maybe I'll give those a go.

:edit: Seems Adapotogen N contains Melatonin and DHEA. Swedish customs would seize that and burn it. :roll:
KimJong-il

Post by KimJong-il »

wtmarcus wrote:

:edit: Seems Adapotogen N contains Melatonin and DHEA. Swedish customs would seize that and burn it. :roll:
Oh yes, that evil toxic melatonin and dhea thats been killing North Koreans here here daily for years.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We ship to Sweden on a regular basis and have forever.

No issues I can recall from there, ever, for MASS.

I might advise packages of two pounds or under from us to lessen likelihood of customs delay, but it's the truth that we've never seen seizure from there as of yet - and yes, I know other inflexible companies do.

We work hard to ease things for international customers as much as possible.

More details- https://askmass.securesites.net/international.html
wtmarcus

Post by wtmarcus »

askmass wrote:We ship to Sweden on a regular basis and have forever.

No issues I can recall from there, ever, for MASS.

I might advise packages of two pounds or under from us to lessen likelihood of customs delay, but it's the truth that we've never seen seizure from there as of yet - and yes, I know other inflexible companies do.

We work hard to ease things for international customers as much as possible.

More details- https://askmass.securesites.net/international.html
Good to hear!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

KimJong-il wrote:
wtmarcus wrote:

Oh yes, that evil toxic melatonin and dhea thats been killing North Koreans here here daily for years.
Bawhaha! Great one KJI!!!

The word from my sources on the Korean peninsula is this:

You know those ICBM's N. Korea of fond of shooting off over the Japanese mainland without warning?

I hear they're tipped not with nukes, but Melatonin and DHEA!!! :)

You really have to hand it to N. Korea. They don't take any shit, do what they please and keep things entertaining! Not only that, KJI was one snazzy dresser!!!
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I have ordered Adaptagen N multiple times and it always passed Canadian custom even if they are usually severe and DHEA is prohibited up here. Also got Yohimbe supreme once without worry even with a 4x2 lbs tub of masspro whey in a huge heavy box.

Mass knows there stuff :wink: