Kre anabolyn vrs e-bol Dacookies final verdict

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
DaCookie

Kre anabolyn vrs e-bol Dacookies final verdict

Post by DaCookie »

I use to tout e-bol as being the best, my first two runs were with kre-anabolyn in a blueprint cycle besides my current run, approx 2 years ago.That was one of my better runs, reason being I followed most of what Rob said, along with using mass pro, kre anabolyn and adaptogen n I think.

Remember I have only been training approx 3.5 half years I think it is, this is including many ups and downs, lack of motivation, really bad job hours, 50h+ weeks etc, but im on the right track and not quitting again no matter what, i always come back so whats the point.About 2.5years of my training I didnt know what I was doing and more importantly made the worst mistake you can make, you can do everything right but if you get this one thing wrong then good luck in bodybuilding/weightlifting...I wasn't eating enough protein.And for every blueprint run I did that was the case until this last year, now the first run was a sucess I believe cause I was using the blueprint drink along with mass pro, kre anabolyn etc.Well I more or less thought all the results I was getting was just the blueprint, this was my first run and hadnt seen changes in my body before this run.

So long story short I wasnt eating enough quantity in protein but I was eating small amounts of quality(mass pro)

My second run was with kre anabolyn I believe but not mass pro I think.I also didnt do the blueprint drink, well the results were no where near the 1st run.

So now when I compared kre anabolyn to e-bol, I was using beginner experiences where you make a lot of mistakes and are constantly learning good and bad information.The big step comes when you learn what is more than likely good info, and what is more than likely bad, ie numerous well done scientific studies proving something and good anecdotal feedback from people who know what they are doing, not just your average joe saying 'its good stuff i felt pumped from dat dere jacked i increased my bench 20kg in 1 workout'

So well if I turned this into an essay so lets wrap this up, its like I suspected before I started my current run, kre anabolyn is better, as opposed to my previous opinion of e-bol being a little bit better in regards to increasing lean mass but kre anabolyn being better at other things like strength gains, recomp effect etc.

kre anabolyn is definitely better...I really underestimated the difference between e-bol and full spectrum RCE, it is better in all aspects

Also big props to John for creating products for max effectivness rather then some bs, like for example with adaptogen N its a test booster, but if you look at just its test boosting properties(bloodwork test numbers) then you could see that it is impressive but there still is better on the market if we are solely talking about test bloodwork numbers.This is why adaptogen N used to not be anywhere near my favorite test booster, because that was all I looked at-the test boosting aspects-highest number wins, but what about the adaptogens, gh, insulin, sleep related benefits and many more.Mass makes products for results not for the highest numbers.

Two thumbs up for Mass products.You cant go wrong unless you mega dosed stacked the yohimbine with yohimbine :D
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

I agree wholeheartedly. I liked EBol, but it definitely did not give me the same "beast" feeling KA did...
the_buffer

Post by the_buffer »

My first run was with ebol and second was with KA, and I found I had more noticeable results from the first run, but like you that was ages ago now, and I'm keen to compare the two again.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

the_buffer wrote:My first run was with ebol ecdy and second was with KA, and I found I had more noticeable results from the first run, but like you that was ages ago now, and I'm keen to compare the two again.
Definitely worth a try bro, people get things wrong a lot of the time if you can only compare anecdotal evidence, more variables makes it even harder
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Appreciate everyone's input here. We're fortunate in that we have the choice between TWO quality Ecdy products today. Such hasn't always been the case...

BOTH companies strive to do the absolute best for their customers, and sourcing this stuff is NOT easy. Still, when you order from either you can rest assured: A QUALITY Ecdy product can be put to use intelligently, strategically and with the best possibility, of reaping gains for your dollar.

Very shortly, my new product will take BOTH of these gems to another level. It'll be quite effective as a standalone OR "stacked" with either formula, to maximize whatever you have on hand.

The clock is ticking, and it'll be here within a few months.... :)
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

Anxious for your new product Rob.

Having run the gauntlet of ecdy products, RC, RCE, Suma, blends, ect... I can only wish there was available a rating system available so I could view results from other people. Here is a list of products, in alphabetical order by company, that I have experimented using. What struck me most was the OP mentioned the environment he was using the ecdy had a pronounced effect with the results so I guess unless there were lab controlled studies involving a control group or placebo then the ratings would all be subjective, still I'd like to have a rating system. I can also admit before I found the blueprint I was using the wrong environment too, that is why I cannot provide a rating of the ones I have used.

ALRI, pro anabol
Anabolic Addition, Mass Addition (no longer avail)
Anabolic Addition, Mass Addition Amplified (no longer avail)
Anabolic Formulation, EcdyPLEX
Anabolic Xtreme, Mass FX
House of Muscle, beta-ecdy
iForce Nutrition, ECDY
LG, Substerone
MASS (muscle and sports science), KRE-ANABOLYN
MRM, ECDY-20
SciFit, EcdySterone 300
SDN, Free Reign
Syntrax, SyntraEC
Thermolife, E-BOL
Vitamin Research Products, AdaptaPhase II
Xyience, Xtest (no longer avail)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

create a prototype rating system and im sure a lot of us would be willing to chime in on the different products we've tried...

..though I must say, I didn't think there was THAT MANY ecdy products out there.... you've been quite the experimenter, sir.
scoooter

Post by scoooter »

I thought of it but i wouldn't know where to begin :(

I would take into account other stuff like price per serving / providing an authentic COA, third party confirmation......

I updated my list, some of them have come and gone. One thing I've yet to try is using the RC plant to make a tea.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

scoooter wrote:I thought of it but i wouldn't know where to begin :(

I would take into account other stuff like price per serving / providing an authentic COA, third party confirmation......

I updated my list, some of them have come and gone. One thing I've yet to try is using the RC plant to make a tea.
From what I have read it is the soil wherever it is grown that helps impart its effects and that trying to reproduce that outside of that environment doesn't produce the same tesults...unsure of how successful that would be...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

If you can actually get an RC plant to make tea with I am very interested in the results (and how bad it might taste lol)