Recomping with 3.0, Bioforge v3 and EC

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
MSR9889

Recomping with 3.0, Bioforge v3 and EC

Post by MSR9889 »

I am beginning my next run today after maxing out last friday and taking Thanksgiving week off to rest. With this run I will be recomping as best as possible while at school and then hitting the gym hard while Im home for winter break. I think Im going to wait until Friday morning to weigh myself and take some body stats down since I lost a lot of water weight over break. Weight in this morning at 189 lbs dehydrated.

I will be slightly modifying the workout program to what I feel will be a better fit for me based on my previous 3.0 run. I will be doing my static hold on a flat bench rather than a decline bench because I didnt like the transition back to a flat bench during my cruise phase. I will also perform stiff leg deadlifts instead of hamstring curls and I will do them after squats instead of supersetting them or an EDT block. Lastly, I will do planks instead of ab hyperextensions because I always felt like I was going to pull a muscle doing them in my previous run. Once I am home for winter break I will be adding in HIIT on of days. I will also give the Blueprint Meteoric a go once Im home, but I think it will be too difficult to implement while at school.

I have lost a lot of my strength and conditioning due to my sleeping disorder, but after some good progress the past couple of months I am in pretty decent shape and back to lifting a little less than I was last fall. My goal after this run is to match or beat my previous maxes on squat (315) and bench (220). My current maxes are 270 on squat and 200 on bench.

Supplements I will be using:
-Biotivia Bioforge v3 (3 capsules daily)
-Ephedrine (1-2 20mg doses daily)
-Caffeine (1-2 200mg doses daily)
-RPN Alpha-Yohimbine (2 capsules pre-cardio)
-Driven Sports Craze (pre-workout)
-The Formula (substituting Omega ONE as a carb source)
-SNS Focus XT or preworkout samples (as needed)
-Controlled Labs Green Mag (only as flavoring)
-Annabolic Innovations Recoverpro (as needed)
-Primaforce Citrulline Malate (as needed)
-Ultima Replenisher Electrolytes (as needed)
-Various sleep-aids (as needed)

The Essentials:
-Gaspari Anavite
-Nutraplant Omega-3 fish oil
-NOW Calcium and Magnesium
-NOW Vitamin C
-Schiff Probiotic
-Magnum Nutraceuticals Performance Greens
-Controlled Labs Oximega Greens
-Pure Synergy Superfood
-Xtreme Formulations Whey
-Xtreme Formulations UP 2.0
-TNS Trutein
-SciFit Prota-lyn

Diet:
Until Im home where I can accurately count calories and run the Meteoric, I will be eating as close to 2300-2400 calories a day as possible with 200g of protein, 40-50g fat, and as many carbs as I can fit in. I will also try to eat most or all of my carbs in the morning and post workout and try to eat most or all of my fat in the evening but this can be difficult with the dining hall menu.
MSR9889

Famine Workout #1

Post by MSR9889 »

Took 1 serving Focus XT and 6g citrulline malate preworkout

Squats- 95x3, 135x3, 185x3, 225x4, 225x4, 225x4
Superset with
1 Arm DB Rows- 30x5, 60x3, 75x4, 75x4, 75x4

Standing EZ Bar Curls- 75x6
Superset with
Incline DB Curls- 30x6
Superset with
Concentration Curls- 30x6

A little disappointed with the squats as they were harder than Id have liked, but Im a little tired and havent eaten all day so its not too bad.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

Dinner was a bowl of carrots with parmesan peppercorn dressing, wedge fries, and pasta with cheese and veggies
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

snack was 2 cinnabon bars and a bottle of Fuze - 320 calories
dinner was grilled cheese, glazed carrots and pecans, 2 bananas and oven roasted potatoes
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

How does DS Craze compare to EC Matt?

Curious...
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:How does DS Craze compare to EC Matt?

Curious...
ive only used it for 4 workouts so far, but its the best stimulant preworkouts ive ever used. energy and focus are awesome and i get impatient waiting between sets. only complaint is that i have been getting cotton mouth like a lot of people have been reporting. i also feel better on it that EC as well, maybe from the PEA?
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

breakfast was 2 bananas
took focus xt and 5g citrulline malate preworkout
dinner was 2 grilled cheese, broccoli cheddar soup, couple bites of baked ziti, and a bowl of carrots with 1 tbsp ranch dressing
MSR9889

Famine Workout #2

Post by MSR9889 »

Started off feeling stronger than I expected but once my triceps started filling with lactic acid I couldnt push at all anymore during bench or shoulder press. Could have done more weight on all the triceps work afterwords but I didnt expect the sets to be as easy as they were.

Bench- 95x3, 115x1, 135x1, 135x8, 135x8, 115x2+95x6, 95x3

Superset with DB Shoulder Press- 20x8, 20x8, 15x6, 10x8

VBar Overhead Pushdowns- 40x10

Rope Cable Pushdowns- 50x10,

Reverse Grip 1 Arm Triceps Extensions- 30x10
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Curious...
I've been enjoying it, Rob. If you're interested in trying a serving I can send you some
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

dinner was grilled cheese, 2 small slices of pizza, bowl of carrots with 1 tbsp ranch dressing, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and a little mac n cheese
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big.jazayrli wrote:

Curious...
I've been enjoying it, Rob. If you're interested in trying a serving I can send you some
I'd love some Hani, thanks so much!

Also, please try and clear your calendar to the extent possible in the upcoming weeks. Little birdie whispered something to me about you appearing on SHR?

Dunno... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

MSR9889 wrote:

Curious...
ive only used it for 4 workouts so far, but its the best stimulant preworkouts ive ever used. energy and focus are awesome and i get impatient waiting between sets. only complaint is that i have been getting cotton mouth like a lot of people have been reporting. i also feel better on it that EC as well, maybe from the PEA?
Hmmm.... better than EC?

I'm all for it, if it is! Glad you're having success with it!
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:
MSR9889 wrote:

Curious...
Hmmm.... better than EC?

I'm all for it, if it is! Glad you're having success with it!
since you pretty much live next door, i could send you a couple scoops as well. i got my tub for free from bbcom
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

dinner was 2 grilled cheese, a bowl of carrots with 1 tbsp ranch dressing, 1 banana and a small slice of pizza

going to the gym in a little bit for my last workout