Nolan's second BP log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Superb! Won't change anything... other than my even higher expectations of you :)
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

Got some bad news, im not positive, but im pretty sure i had food poisening yesterday. I did have tacobell, i know i probly shouldnt have went there but i was starving and needed something in my stomach. But i ended up puking quite a bit and taco bell is the only thing i can reallly think of that would have caused it. Of course this happens right in the peak of my blueprint too.

Still feel a little weak, and plan on taking another extra day off. i just hope i dont lose any of that new found strength i had last workout.
nolyman777

Post by nolyman777 »

i havent been able to update lately, things have been insanely hectic lately, and unfortunatly, i am going to end this run short. I wish i could keep on going, but i cant continue due to several reasons. I do not plan on making another run for a little while, maybe until late fall or winter and but i was wondering whether how long an open bottle of KA and AN will last for?

By the way rob, i saw your status, and if you see this i hope get well soon. The whole bp community is behind you
dracotdrgn

Post by dracotdrgn »

Yes we are. Behind you too budy, sorry to hear your news. Hope things clear up, we'll be here waiting for your return.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

tough to say on the open bottles. Best to save for another run when you re-stock.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. I am in a very, very bad place.