Are you in a state of perpetual hibernation? PLEASE READ!!!!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

These detox threads/tips have HUGE implications IMO, particularly for those of us getting up there.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd have started PREVENTATIVE detox at age 30. Live and learn!!

Carry on men, this is fantastic...
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

UPDATE:

Well, its very apparent the "decalcification" process is really picking up steam in me...

First I noticed my hamstrings and, unfortunately, my butt are much softer and movable to the touch. Prior to starting this, my hamstrings and butt were like concrete...my hamstrings were so calcified I could barely reach down past my knees. When I went to the chiropractor and they tried to stretch me they told me I had the tightest hamstrings they had ever seen...

Now I am able to reach almost all the way down to the floor, my fingers about 2 or 3 inches from the ground...hamstrings feel nice and loose...my lower back is no longer super tight...my pelvis is no longer constantly being pulled out of alignment...went to the chiro last week and it was the first time he didn't have to readjust my pelvis because one leg was 2 inches or so shorter than the other...

But the kicker is something that most people would never associate with hair loss----calcification of the capillaries supplying blood to the hair follicles...for the past 2 weeks, I have not seen ANY hair in the shower drain after shampooing my hair...like Zero..Zilch...Nil...Nada...prior to this, even with using a Bodybuilding shampoo, I was still seeing some hair in the drain, although it was greatly reduced from the clumps I was getting before using it...now I am not even using this shampoo and am losing no hair that I can see...in fact, it appears that I am growing hair, as my bald spot on the top of my head seems to be shrinking...can't wait to see if I can get a full head of hair back..this shit is crazy
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is the most amazing detox/self-diagnostic/self-fix story I've EVER heard of. To say this is well done is the understatement of the year.

Fantastic work Matter. Folks, there are gems in this thread we can all learn from. Even if it's just getting some heavy metals out, it's worth it.

Matter, can you please post a quick and dirty Mercury detox-like thread? I think that's something most could benefit from, including me!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We all basically have so much crap that's accumulated over decades that it's best to think "ABD".

Always Be Detoxing.

:)

I can tell you from experience that when you dig really deep into detoxing, there is a fine line sometimes... if you dig too deep too fast, you'll wind up with an Herxheimer Reaction, or healing crisis.

Be diligent but careful and "throttle" back detoxing efforts when you feel a sudden shift from mostly positive to strongly negative effects.

That's not to say you should avoid expelling nasties, not at all. But, if you dig too deep too fast the body's outlets become overwhelmed and you wind up circulating, activating, redepositing instead of eliminating.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I agree that this thread has been wonderful. I've been taking the Vit D3/K/Mag combo for ~a month now. The most notable difference is the lack of fatigue. It's amazing. Also, I seem to have a little more mobility in my shoulder.

It might also help out with a health ailment my wife is facing right now. I don't care to elaborate at this point, but it is calcification related. What are the chances that someone would start a thread like this then this issue rears its ugly head?...ever feel like some things are NOT by coincidence?

If I'm correct in my thinking, this will be the SECOND time one of Matter's threads has helped a potentially serious health threat to my wife.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:I agree that this thread has been wonderful. I've been taking the Vit D3/K/Mag combo for ~a month now. The most notable difference is the lack of fatigue. It's amazing. Also, I seem to have a little more mobility in my shoulder.

It might also help out with a health ailment my wife is facing right now. I don't care to elaborate at this point, but it is calcification related. What are the chances that someone would start a thread like this then this issue rears its ugly head?...ever feel like some things are NOT by coincidence?

If I'm correct in my thinking, this will be the SECOND time one of Matter's threads has helped a potentially serious health threat to my wife.
Happy you found it helpful brother. Matter see how much good you're doing here?? :)
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

More on Vitamin K...only hypotheses, but dang...

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/01 ... n-gut.html
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

thicketman wrote:I agree that this thread has been wonderful. I've been taking the Vit D3/K/Mag combo for ~a month now. The most notable difference is the lack of fatigue. It's amazing. Also, I seem to have a little more mobility in my shoulder.

Yeah, you will start noticing little things that you haven't thought of for a while and suddenly realize you can't remember the last time it bothered you...glad I could help! In truth most people have calcification issues, even if they don't have any outward symptoms...all those atherosclerosis related heart attacks are all the proof needed of that...