TRANQUILOGEN: In Stock & Shipping NOW @ bodybuildingsupplements.com!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

eagerly awaiting... im still in the same gosh darn lack of money situation but I really wanna make an order for the Ultimate kit + Synthagen + New thingerrrrrrr
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:eagerly awaiting... im still in the same gosh darn lack of money situation but I really wanna make an order for the Ultimate kit + Synthagen + New thingerrrrrrr
I do think it'll be a SWEET stack with MPS, or a nice alternative to stagger with it. If stress is really eating away at your gains (and health) though, Product X will for sure be the one for you!!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Direct from the write-up I have ready to drop, once we get the green light...

SUMMARY: Product X's ingredients work in concert with each other to promote maximum levels relaxation, recovery and muscle repair. It accomplishes this by positively modulating both brain and body chemistry with research proven, healthy nutraceuticals. Convenient capsules allow for management of daytime episodes of acute stress, as well as night time dosing to ensure deep, refreshing sleep.

A bit more now, as to how it accomplishes this and the resulting hormonal/non-hormonal effects...

There are 3 ingredients that work in stages, to facilitate either acute stress relief (low dosing) and deep, refreshing sleep (max dose). Ingredient #1 hits fast, conveying a calming effect via modulating a certain neurotransmitter. Ingredient #2 then takes the torch and attaches to a specific receptor in the brain, calming via a different mechanism lasting 4-5 hours. That effect is handed off to ingredient #3, which attaches to yet another receptor (much more powerful, when bound) in the brain and lasts a good while longer. The layered approach gives both immediate and long lasting relief...

Several other ingredients work longer term to regenerate damaged muscle and manage inflammatory markers. Thus, you get an acute effect that lowers cortisol (via lowering stress) and higher GH (if you take enough to put you to sleep). We're talking deep REM/lots of drool on the pillow sleep...

It's worth noting that the vast amount of recovery/repair and muscle growth takes place during sleep. What I learned in speaking with people though, is that acute episodes of daytime stress prevent them from falling asleep. You just can't unwind, thinking about the day's problems. The way I've formulated it, it's flexible enough to dose low/high to address both.

The effects on muscle regeneration/repair take a bit longer to "feel" than the stress relief - but not much. It shares this quality with Synthagen, although the effects from dose #1 are MUCH more pronounced... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Update: AskMass is working tirelessly on pushing this through with the lab. Best ETA I can give at this point (provided no further delays) - June.

Apologize for the delays, but we're determined to do this RIGHT vs. fast. Rest assured, it'll be worth the wait and a POWERFUL new weapon - in the war of MASS construction... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

June is around the corner. Any more details you could give right now?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

The good news is we are all but set for production!

The less than stellar news is we've got a couple more hurdles to jump before we can race to that finish line.

It is unfortunate, the "regulatory systems" today make efficient development and launching of truly new products an impossibility. It's the #1 reason we see 99% of what's touted as "new" these days in reality just repackaged rehash.

I'm not going to give any definite dates because that green light is beyond our control, but hopefully we will be able to have a reasonably accurate time frame within a few more weeks.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:June is around the corner. Any more details you could give right now?
Soon as AskMass gives me the green light, full product write-up including mechanism of action, scientific references etc. are set to go... :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

BUMP!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:BUMP!
Calling him this weekend... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Major announcement on or before July 1st at https://www.TranQuilogen.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:Major announcement on or before July 1st at https://www.TranQuilogen.com
Yep, that's the name of "Product X" folks. "TranQuilogen" fits it like a glove too, or so you'll find when you FIRST use it. A detailed product write-up will be forthcoming (including ingredients), but for now I can share this...

The goal with TranQuilogen is two-fold: 1.) Impart deep relaxation/stress relief and 2.) Accelerate muscle repair/recovery along with some rather profound anti-inflammatory properties.

With respect to objective #1, TranQuilogen uses a 3 stage ingredient matrix that quickly raises the level of calming neurotransmitters in the brain, then favorably modulates 2 downstream receptors that calm, quiet and put you in a GREAT mood. The effects last a full 10 hours, at max dose.

Objective #2 is accomplished via the pairing of 3 additional ingredients, 2 of which have an incredible effect when combined. You're no doubt familiar with these, but they've never been put together in such a fashion. MASS's ability to source top-shelf material is key here, as maximizing actives is their specialty.

Unlike many formula's that require an empty stomach to impart these effects, TranQuilogen easily crosses the blood/brain barrier - even in a fed state. Further, it's not just the brain it'll work on. BOTH the body and brain will benefit enormously from each ingredient, much like Synthagen but to a far greater degree.

Get ready, because it's going to knock your socks off. Especially if said socks are suffering from undue stress, lack of sleep and are achy/inflamed all the time.

Good things, for good people... :)
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Good things come to those who wait.

Hang on to your hats for full facts...
YOKED

Post by YOKED »

I am reading...locked and loaded.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

YOKED wrote:I am reading...locked and loaded.
Synthagen's stablemate will impress. I stand on my record... :)