1st Run Log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

its just a mix of midterms, my friends death, and complications with a girl i like. i also have been feeling a little sick this week. ive never in my life had a loss of appetite like this. seems like the only meal i havent forced myself to eat lately is dinner. my water intake has been at a gallon a day still, even a little higher, and ive been much thirstier it seems.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Understand...

If so inclined, good time for the famine?
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:Understand...

If so inclined, good time for the famine?
yea, i guess it would be. good idea? i actually have spring break this week so i was hoping to just relax, rest up, and clear my head.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I think so..

Take this time to relax. Look back on your BP experiences thus far and rest up. You've done an incredible job putting the kind of effort into Blueprint everyone should. Take some time and reflect on a job well done..

A big part of lifting is dreaming... What I'm talking about it getting a new fire burning, set some new goals and then diving back in with a vengence.

Things sometimes happen for a reason.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

im definitely still motivated, its just hard to have the drive when im having so many issues as once. i didnt get much sleep last night again, but i ate a lot today and will be well rested for tomorrow. i just need to find a gym that i can pay a day fee for.
i also had a really good talk with one of my friends last night and enjoyed myself for the first time in a couple weeks, and that really helped clear my head.

breakfast was 2 scoop lipotropic protein, tbsp peanut butter, and KA
snack was a pint of cinnamon bun ice cream
lunch was a turkey burger buffalo sauce flavored cheese
dinner was indian food- chicken, spinach, rice, bread, potatoes, peas
before bed was 2 scoops ON casein

im out of higher power casein and onto optimum nutritions.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

That's good to hear..

I was thinking about this as I was playing with my son yesterday in the backyard....

Take your spring break and forget the gym. Time for a well deserved break. If I had to do all over again...this is what I'd do for sure. I ditched spring break way back when to train.

Still regret it, especially now that I'm working and there will never again be a Spring Break for me!
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:That's good to hear..

I was thinking about this as I was playing with my son yesterday in the backyard....

Take your spring break and forget the gym. Time for a well deserved break. If I had to do all over again...this is what I'd do for sure. I ditched spring break way back when to train.

Still regret it, especially now that I'm working and there will never again be a Spring Break for me!
well that was the original plan actually. i was going to go visit my cousin in NC, but she couldnt get time off of work. id go crazy if i didnt go to the gym 1-2 times this week. none of my friends are around and during the day i have no car.
but last night i got about 8 solid hours, woke up groggy but was in and out for a couple more hours. i feel pumped to lift today.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

breakfast was 2 scoops lipotropic protein, 2 tbsp organic chocolate syrup, tbsp of a new banana peanut butter im trying, and KA
pwo/lunch was leftoevr indian food-chicken, rice, spinach
snack was a pint of peanut butter cup ice cream
dinner was buffalo wings and a chicken ranch wrap
before bed 2 scoops casein with tbsp peanut butter and KA
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It is powerful, what a good night's sleep can do itsn' it?
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:It is powerful, what a good night's sleep can do itsn' it?
well, looks like ill need a few more. todays workout isnt even worth listing. i died after 1 set of squats and 2 sets of bench. took the other energy shot i had preworkout but never felt its effects. i was nice and loose at the gym, but didnt have the push i normally do. couldnt get the right groove for squats and ended up shifting the weight onto my back too much, so i just stopped after i failed to get 1 rep on my second set.
i want to try again in a few days and if i fail again, i guess ill have to start over. it seems i havent gotten over my cold yet either, and im not even sure how i got sick in the first place. id assume its from lack of sleep since that seems to be the only time i ever get sick. but between the ecdy and vitamin c, im surprised.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Understand. You're just there...

Time to regroup and re-load. Dream big :)
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

so what do you think i should do here? try again, start over from the famine, take a break? even though i only id 1-2 sets for everything yesterday i feel like i had a full workout.

breakfast was 6 eggs over hard, 1 scoop lipotropic protein, and KA
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Definately take a break. Ideally that spring break you were talking about.

Once you get back, I'd consider hitting Famine again. Sounds like your goal is re-comp at the moment?

Even if it's back to bulking, you can use Famine to kick off The Blueprint Periodic if so desired..
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

still looking to recomp. where would i start after the famine phase?

also once things get going again, id like to try out the anabolic diet again. i sort of tried it once a couple years ago, but want to try it again now. im very carb sensitive, so i feel like this could work better as well.