Richard's 1st Blueprint Run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

Just now going to bed. My diet today was as clean as it has been so im not going to post that. Did not go to the gym for workout #3 as per Rob's reccomendation.

Time to rant: I ordered some weight gainer around the same time i placed my order with MASS. This was about to weeks ago, got my order from MASS in about 3 days. I check yesterday just to see my order form supplementwarehouse.com has not been shipped yet. I thought this was an error and i go to call today. Before that i check and had an email saying my order was just shipped.

Just shipped after almost 2 weeks of it being placed. Needless to say i am going to call them up tommorow and ask what up. Nothing was posted about it being back ordered nor did i get an email telling me so. I think there dedication to the customer is pathetic. Now i can incorprate it into me feast especially when it would be most beneficial....the first 3 days to week.

end of rant but will NOT do business with them again!
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

Just want to double check. New kre anabolyn is 1 cap 3 time a day correct? I saw something mentioned about this in Hanks thread and wanted to be sure.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, that's for a big man though (230lbs + I'd say). Unclear on your stats.. You may need only two if under that weight.

The key with KA is dosing around the workout. Consider one about an hour before just prior to your peri-workout drink. Drink that throughout and dose the second KA cap immediately after, finishing off the drink.

KA is uniquely formulated to leverage the key hormone The BP is built around; Insulin.

On off days, consider dosing one at each of your highest CARBOHYDRATE meals. Otherwise, happy Feasting!
zip

Post by zip »

Just a heads up.. keep an eye on your credit card DAILY after buying from supplement warehouse.

They are hugely known for credit card fraud.

https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=sup ... t&gs_rfai=

zip.
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

Todays Calories:2600
P:246
c:124

Carbs i didnt include the 3 shakes i had today so defintally more than that

Started my kre anabolyn today with a multi and some vit d.

Will try to eat more tommorow only went shopping for the first week and havent gone back yet. Have a concert tommorow so i will bring some burgers to grill and maybe some subway.

Sorry for being a pain in the ass but..
Gamma gh Start Now? or use after starting the first workout? Also is this every night or just after workouts?
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

Richard91 wrote:Todays Calories:2600
P:246
c:124

Carbs i didnt include the 3 shakes i had today so defintally more than that

Started my kre anabolyn today with a multi and some vit d.

Will try to eat more tommorow only went shopping for the first week and havent gone back yet. Have a concert tommorow so i will bring some burgers to grill and maybe some subway.

Sorry for being a pain in the ass but..
Gamma gh Start Now? or use after starting the first workout? Also is this every night or just after workouts?
Start using it now (that's what i did anyway) and i personally like to use it every night.

If you experience shortness of breath approx. 15-20 min after taking your dose DONT freak out, as its a common side effect of GABA and will wear off within a minute or so.

It always seems to happen to me when i get up to use the bathroom. midflow i suddenly lose my breath.. lol
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You can start now.

GammaGH can be used every night yes. It is a nice, "feelable" product and as mentioned here, can be too feelable if you don't take care to work up to the full 5g dosage.

Start with 1g and graduate up from there. IMPORTANT: This needs to be taken on an empty stomach (suggest 3 hrs away from food) for it to cross the blood brain barrier.
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

Havent been logging much lately. First few days were soley about eating so thats what i did but couldnt keep a real close eye on the count.

Started my adaptogen N yesterday. Cant wait to test these supps out tonight.

Bench 1 set 8-10 reps
DB pullovers 8-10 reps

Squats 1 set 8-10 reps
SLDL 1 set 8-10 reps

1. Is this really all i do tonight? i under stand there are warm-up sets but just making sure.

2. If i remember correctly should be running a 1 on/2 off correct?

3. When do i add the extra stuff i see people doing. such as the edt blocks? if i want make sure they are after main lifts i believe
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

1. Is this really all i do tonight? i under stand there are warm-up sets but just making sure.

A. You can add EDT blocks AFTER you do the big barbell lifts justice.

2. If i remember correctly should be running a 1 on/2 off correct?

A. To start, correct. Insert extra rest days from there if warranted.

3. When do i add the extra stuff i see people doing. such as the edt blocks? if i want make sure they are after main lifts i believe

A. Correct, after the main lifts..
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

First day of lifting!!
Bench-Work Set 155x8 with 50lb dumbbell pullovers

Squat-Work Set 175x10 with 135 SLDL

Pullups Machine
6xbw 6x130
6xbw 6x130
4xbw 6x130

Seated Row Pushdown
120x6 70x6
120x6 70x6
120x6 70x6

Let me know how that look i am sure i did EDT blocks wrong. I did not get a chance to look at any logs before i went to the gym.

1. I know that i am supposed to take 2 days off, but with the edt block that say mon,tues,thurs,fri. Does this mean i follow that but only do big lifts every 3rd day?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great work!

For the frequency, suggest sticking to 1 on/2 off. For your EDT blocks, you'll need to re-arrange to perform in jump set fashion:

Pullups Machine
Seated Row pushdowns

Rest 2 min..

Repeat

How to construct PR Zones:

https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/phpB ... .php?t=437

Hope that helps!
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

ok thanks.

But for edt blocks they say monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday.

Do i follow that and only do the big lifts every 3 days?

OR, do i just rotate them work out every 3 days and edt block one. Then next 3rd day do edt block 2 ect.?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Suggest rotating them.

For all of their value (and it is considerable), they do tax recovery due to the hard (if smart) work!
Richard91

Post by Richard91 »

Workout 2 of Feast

Work Sets
Bench 165x6
Pullover 55x6

Squat 185x6
SLDL 135x6

Back extension 6 sets of 25 will up weight next time
Ab Machine 5 sets of 60 1 set of 45
leg ext 4 sets of 110 2 sets of 90
leg curls 4 sets of 130 2 sets of 110