Sovabrat's First BP Log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Enjoy the game tonight, man!

You are about to really get into the gaining mode that makes Blueprint shine.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Day #5 Update

I commented earlier about not smelling ammonia when I was sweating this morning. Well I just got back from taking a piss and I about choked myself out. I mean it was full on ammonia. I guess I feel satisfied with myself now. I had some coffee this morning with a tiny bit of cream in it just for flavor, and it had me going strong. But I have since started to crash, and hard at that. Luckily no one is in the office today after the party last night. All my superiors took the day off for hangovers haha. I plan on going over to Michigan Avenue to shop a bit and take my mind off this last day.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

sovabrat wrote:Day #5 Update

I commented earlier about not smelling ammonia when I was sweating this morning. Well I just got back from taking a piss and I about choked myself out. I mean it was full on ammonia. I guess I feel satisfied with myself now. I had some coffee this morning with a tiny bit of cream in it just for flavor, and it had me going strong. But I have since started to crash, and hard at that. Luckily no one is in the office today after the party last night. All my superiors took the day off for hangovers haha. I plan on going over to Michigan Avenue to shop a bit and take my mind off this last day.
YO Sova just hold out for the balance of the day bud and tommorow it is on.
I had like 4 eggs with english muffins, sausage, oats pbutter mm mmm then washed down with a Vasolate shake the 1st day of feast breakfast
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Thanks for the encouragement Hank. I just got some new cross training shoes and a nice little nike watch for interval training. I consider it a reward for making it this far.
TURBOFLEX

Post by TURBOFLEX »

awesome job man!! Enjoy the grub tomorrow, its gonna be sooo good!!..
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Nice work!

And yes, when Famine hits it HITS hard.!!
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Day #5 Update #2

I made it through the night! I had one beer at the game but it was planned into my calories for the day!!! I am so excited to get up tomorrow and have some real food again. Do I take the ECDY tomorrow morning or do I wait until tuesday before my first workout?
dwcsoup22

Post by dwcsoup22 »

Congrats on making it through the famine phase pumped to see the gains u make during feast. Sucks Chicago lost game 1, im a sabres fan and deff dont wanna play chicago if it came down to it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great job!

You start your Ecdy today :)
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Thanks DW. I am going to watch the sabres game today with my buddy. Hes from Buffalo. I love watching miller int the net also, I wish the Hawks could get a Goalie like him.
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

So my 72 Hours ended with a huge bang. As originally planned I went to Joes Stone Crab. I had 1 Large stone crab claw, one alaskan king grab leg, 1 madagascar shrimp which was the largest shrimp I have ever seen. I also had the Manhattan Clam Chowder, and for dessert I got the Colorado Rack of Lamb. It was so tender and cooked nice and medium rare.

Workout #1 of Feast (Day 9 of BP)

I did some warm up sets with the bench press at about 135 for 4 reps followed by some flys, db presses, and shoulder presses with 20lb dbs.

On my big lift I chose 175 for my 8-10 range. Without looking at my log, I think I got about 10 or 11 reps and I was really screaming to get the bar up on the last one with zero assistance. I am quite proud of myself for that one.

The DB extensions went well, I felt a weird pulling feeling in my left neck but it was not painful in anyway. I think I could have done a little more weight, I chose the 45lb db.

After that I did 2 sets of weighted dips with 10lbs for 8 really slow reps and streching all the way at the bottom.

2 Sets of incline db curl for 8 reps with 30 lbs to get a really good stretch and pump.

Squats went great, I really surprised myself. At 155 I was able to pump out 12 squats and go straight into the stiff legged deadlift at 115 for 9 reps. My hams, quads, and lower back were on fire on the last rep and it took me a good minute to catch my breath after that.

Finally, I hit the bike for HIITs for 15 minutes and then HIITS on teh treadmill for another 8 minutes.

I feel so good right now. I am just so happy to not feel week.

My current supplements are E-BOL, tbol trib, Nanox9, cbol creatine, and on my non lifting days im taking USP OxyElite Pro.

I cannot wait to see what my 1RM is for Bench press and squats as I really have no idea.

PS I went from 183 on famine day 1 down to 176 on day 5 and I would estimate that the morning of day 6 I was at 175. Today I weighed in at 179.
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

You ate 1 Stone Crab Claw? I am gonna fly up there and noogie you
sovabrat

Post by sovabrat »

Well it was ordered as an appetizer for the entire group. I think there were 16 of us. Normally on my own dime I order the medium sized claws and those run about 18 bucks for 2 or 3. I had the largest size on sunday and I think 2-3 of those run about 40-50 bucks. There was so much meat in it. I was satisfied, otherwise I would have ordered more.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Fantastic!

Great start and it just gets better from here. It's kind of funny... some have difficulty with the transition, some just burn right through it.

Everyone though, comes out of the German Loading Pattern #1 a stronger person. Literally haven't heard of it not working.. (knock on wood).