UPDATE ON THE BLUEPRINT METEORIC

Learn, share, ADVANCE. Bodybuilding, Sports & Endurance Training Tips & Discussion
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Rob im of the opinion that the current diet layout is way too complicated, I liked the very first one much better and it worked very well for me.Just my 2 cents.Training part of it though is great.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

DaCookie wrote:Rob im of the opinion that the current diet layout is way too complicated, I liked the very first one much better and it worked very well for me.Just my 2 cents.Training part of it though is great.
That's pretty much what I said as well. Dieting is the hardest part for me personally and the layout was very difficult to manage. I'm not sure what diet I saw though.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

beefcake66 wrote:
DaCookie wrote:Rob im of the opinion that the current diet layout is way too complicated, I liked the very first one much better and it worked very well for me.Just my 2 cents.Training part of it though is great.
That's pretty much what I said as well. Dieting is the hardest part for me personally and the layout was very difficult to manage. I'm not sure what diet I saw though.
The one where it was pretty much completely different macros every day?The first one was almost the same from Mon-Fri.
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

Yea, the 2nd is what I tried then. Didn't see the 1st.
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

I just ordered 4 bottles of Synthagen.

Any chance the BP Meteoric will be available for for my next run in early april?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

austinb37 wrote:I just ordered 4 bottles of Synthagen.

Any chance the BP Meteoric will be available for for my next run in early april?
Great question Austin!

It won't, but with the Synthagen launch it moved up the ladder. Tell you what though - I'm going to PM you to expand on that a bit...

I do think that combo is a match made in heaven. Synthagen brings a LOT to the table, but no attribute moreso than favorable nutrient partitioning - when you're walking that FINE line, re-comping... :)
pmartinez78

Post by pmartinez78 »

Hey Rob, do you at least think it will be out before summer? I got a family reunion this summer and we'll be heading out to the beach. I'm so close to getting the leanness and size I want (thanks to the BP), but I just need a bit more. I really feel that the Meteoric along the MPS can really get me there. I've been so ready for this since you first mentioned the Meteoric.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

pmartinez78 wrote:Hey Rob, do you at least think it will be out before summer? I got a family reunion this summer and we'll be heading out to the beach. I'm so close to getting the leanness and size I want (thanks to the BP), but I just need a bit more. I really feel that the Meteoric along the MPS can really get me there. I've been so ready for this since you first mentioned the Meteoric.
Tell you what my good man, please check your PM's... :)
twill

Post by twill »

Does that mean it's almost ready? :D
321bh

Post by 321bh »

Any updates?
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

321bh wrote:Any updates?
I talked to Rob the other day. He's been extremely busy with Super Human Radio, Synthagen, Webinars, and everything else that he does. It's continually being worked on between other stuff. But from how he sounded, it's going to be a while.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

dropthebeats wrote:
321bh wrote:Any updates?
I talked to Rob the other day. He's been extremely busy with Super Human Radio, Synthagen, Webinars, and everything else that he does. It's continually being worked on between other stuff. But from how he sounded, it's going to be a while.
I'm sorry guys, but I know your standards are high. I need to be absolutely sure it falls into the 2.0/3.0/Synthagen "awesome" category. Making sure this is the case takes time.

It's the diet I'm stuck on. Not everyone is going to be able to pull off a CKD/The Diabolical Diet it too rigid. I'll find it, but it's going to take some time.
austinb37

Post by austinb37 »

RobRegish wrote:
I'm sorry guys, but I know your standards are high. I need to be absolutely sure it falls into the 2.0/3.0/Synthagen "awesome" category. Making sure this is the case takes time.

It's the diet I'm stuck on. Not everyone is going to be able to pull off a CKD/The Diabolical Diet it too rigid. I'll find it, but it's going to take some time.
Honestly I think it would be OK to release the Meteoric with the understanding that the diet and training are essential for success. If people want the extreme results that the Meteoric can deliver than they need to be extremely strict with their training and diet.

Also, I think there could be room for Soma-type specific diets within the Meteoric template:

Ectomorphs- Use a CKD/Diabolical diet with all of the carbs in the post workout window

Mesomorphs/Endomorphs- use an anabolic diet template