On Fire, on The Blueprint and E-Bol

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
On Fire

Post by On Fire »

RobRegish wrote:Yes please discontinue all intra-workout supps immediately, especially products like you're using. Doing so counter-acts the mechanism we're trying to generate. From The Blueprint:

FAMINE

"During this time, your diet will consist of largely fruits and vegetables, leafy greens and some nuts. If you're not into the math, I recommend you leave each meal a bit hungry. In fact, you should find yourself quite hungry during this entire 5 day period. You should attempt to cut out as much protein as you can....."
Detailed list of my diet yesterday, in case you're worried that I overate:

Morning 1 scoop protein + milk + berries in a blender: ~300cal
Pre-workout drink: 24 cal
Intraworkout drink: 155 cal
PWO 1 scoop protein in water: 120cal
Oats (2 instant packets) + Small handful of M&M's + 2 tablespoons of PB + all bran: ~600
Bag of Blair's Habenaro chips: 280 cal.

Total ~1479 calories.

I don't think having an intra-workout bevvy ONE day is going to ruin my whole blueprint experience, I'll refrain until feast phase now on. As you can also see, the only thing that actually contained any significant protein was the protein powder I added to the diet, and if you total it up, you'll still see it's probably less than 50% of my bodyweight. I'd estimate that I weigh ~175 pounds right now.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

honestly onfire if it were me i would just remove the intra all together
and replace the scoops of protein with fruit or vegetables
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK no worries, just discontinue for remainder of Famine. And no, it won' throw the experiment but I wanted to make sure you didn't continue throughout Famine, which might...

Thank you for clarifying...
On Fire

Post by On Fire »

Big.jazayrli wrote:honestly onfire if it were me i would just remove the intra all together
Yeah thats what refrain means :P I will no longer be taking it.
Big.jazayrli

Post by Big.jazayrli »

On Fire wrote:
Big.jazayrli wrote:honestly onfire if it were me i would just remove the intra all together
Yeah thats what refrain means :P I will no longer be taking it.
good man :)