For a Limited Time, The SYNTHAGEN TWIN PACK IS BACK!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com

WHICH NEW MONTHLY SPECIAL AT MASS WOULD YOU PREFER?

Bring back the Synthagen Twin Pack Special!
33%
Run another $125+ Free Product Giveaway Contest on Twitter!
24%
I want a Deep Discount Volucher good on Any Item I pick!
29%
Give me a Free Spring Muscle Mass or BP T-Shirt with purchase!
14%

Total votes: 21

thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I didn't intend to take advantage of this but I might have to change my tune. I'm taking Synthagen again for the 1st time in a long time. I don't recall the muscle fullness being like this. I'm not restricted my calories as intensely as I did before, but I'm in the same caloric deficit I've been in for my last few feast phases.

Muscle feels really full and my shirt is fitting a bit tighter around the chest/shoulders...really liking this.

Gonna toot John's horn since I know he upped some of the actives since I last used it. I haven't seen that posted anywhere, so I thought I'd let folks know what a sly dog he is.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, if you haven't used the new version yet - it packs an even BIGGER punch!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:How long is the twin pack going to run John??
Not sure.

I mean, we'd love to keep it at this price permanently but that's not probable given the ever increasing costs of the hard to source ingredients and always rising production expenses. So, you might see a twin pack costing 40% more in a years time, six months...?

Not going to sound an ALARM and shout GET IT NOW!!!

But, I will say in my opinion it's SMART to stock as deep as you can, as often as you can. Kept in a cool dry place, you are looking at up to three years of safe storage on this potent new batch - and I can vouch for the power of upping ones dosage when needed, as I was just reminded during my rehab from the bike crash I suffered in April.

People were shocked to see me back so soon, and a large part of that can be attributed to extra heavy Synthagen dosages, no two ways about it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Is this the batch with even more RCE John? Do you know if Predator's current stock has more RCE??

I'm getting hit with lots of questions, particularly at Predator..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Is this the batch with even more RCE John? Do you know if Predator's current stock has more RCE??

I'm getting hit with lots of questions, particularly at Predator..
I don't have direct access to Predators inventory, but would certainly assume they are deep into that stock by this point.

It's really not that big of a deal, but we did slightly bump the Peak ATP to top it out and the latest RCE we had worked up - which you'll recall required an extended wait for harvesting and processing last year around this time - was able to be extracted to an ultra high percentage of actives. It is probably the most maxed out RCE ever produced by anyone, but ours has always been the best if I do place modesty aside and say so myself.

But again, this goes back quite a ways now and isn't anything new... although I won't deny it is still exciting.