Adaptogen N + "Product X"

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

the_buffer wrote:Hey Man!! So I've been catching up on my BP reading... this Product X you speak of... is it intended to a sort-of GH-boosting sleep aid?
Excellent question. Direct from the write-up I have ready to drop, once we get the green light...

SUMMARY: Product X's ingredients work in concert with each other to promote maximum levels relaxation, recovery and muscle repair. It accomplishes this by positively modulating both body and brain chemistry with research proven, healthy nutraceuticals. Convenient capsules allow for management of daytime episodes of acute stress, as well as night time dosing to ensure deep, refreshing sleep.

A bit more now, as to how it accomplishes this and the resulting hormonal/non-hormonal effects...

There are 3 ingredients that work in stages, to facilitate either acute stress relief (low dosing) and deep, refreshing sleep (max dose). Ingredient #1 hits fast, conveying a calming effect via modulating a certain neurotransmitter. Ingredient #2 then takes the torch and attaches to a specific receptor in the brain, calming via a different mechanism lasting 4-5 hours. That effect is handed off to ingredient #3, which attaches to yet another receptor (much more powerful, when bound) in the brain and lasts a good while longer. The layered approach gives both immediate and long lasting relief...

Several other ingredients work longer term to regenerate damaged muscle and manage inflammatory markers. Thus, you get an acute effect that lowers cortisol (via lowering stress) and higher GH if you take enough to put you to sleep. We're talking deep REM/lots of drool on the pillow sleep... :)

It's worth noting that the vast amount of recovery/repair and muscle growth takes place during sleep. What I learned in speaking with people though, is that acute episodes of daytime stress prevent them from falling asleep. You just can't unwind, thinking about the day's problems. The way I've formulated it, it's flexible enough to dose low/high to address both.

The effects on muscle regeneration/repair take a bit longer to "feel" than the stress relief - but not much. It shares this quality with Synthagen, although the effects from dose #1 are much more pronounced.

Hope that helps Buffer... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK, halfway through so here's your update!

Product X just gets better with time... :) It's fantastic for "on call" stress relief, but the healing/muscle regeneration and anti-inflammatory benefits continue to build. They noticeably manifest during week 3:

*Niggling little aches/pains GONE
*Very same lower back injury healed this time in 3 f'n days, not 3 weeks!
*Blood work is scheduled for next week!

Since I had blood work done a little more than a month ago on MPS, this should be interesting... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Cycle is almost completed, here are my take-aways on what you can expect from stacking AN + Product X:

*You get all the hallmarks of AN. For me, that means a very noticeable test boost, improved recovery, improved sleep and a big bump in work capacity. Well known, consistent and quite economical the way I run it (5on/2off)

*Product X: Adds a whole new dimension. This includes, but not limited to the following...

1.) HUGE improvement in stress mitigation/reduction
2.) Vastly improved sleep. I noticed I fell and STAYED asleep. On the rare occasion I awoke in the middle of the night, MUCH easier to fall back asleep.
3.) Recovery greatly amplified. It's unlike MPS though, difficult to describe. Best way I can explain it is this: The muscle feels like its been worked, but the tendons, ligaments and other soft tissues feel "springy".

The biggest attribute Product X brings to the table is "on demand" stress relief. Whether it was a daytime episode, winding down after a tough workout or those nights where I absolutely needed a good night's sleep prior to a big workout - It's a slam dunk with Product X.

Your ability to "checkmate" stress is right there, at 1-3 caps. The relief is almost immediate and guaranteed for the next 5-10 hours at 1-2 caps. Almost a full 24hrs, if you dose 3 caps.

Couldn't be happier and suspect stacking with Synthagen will redefine the word, "Recovery"... 8)
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

my "on demand" stress relief is prescription anti anxiety medication.... if this product can work better than that, then I may be one happy ducky lol
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

beefcake66 wrote:my "on demand" stress relief is prescription anti anxiety medication.... if this product can work better than that, then I may be one happy ducky lol
They had me on that crap too, so I can make the comparison. Trust me when I tell you it works a LOT better. And oh, it won't tax your liver either like the drugs do. In fact, it's just the opposite!

Good things ahead folks, I'll try and call askmass today for an update...