TRANQUILOGEN: In Stock & Shipping NOW @ bodybuildingsupplements.com!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Really wish I could say more, but loose lips sink ships... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

alangley wrote:Rob, would this new product be a good supplement for someone on CPAP?
You know, I'll be honest and tell you I don't know. What I can say, is that it'll be unique insofar as 1.) Allowing you to fall asleep and 2.) Keeping you asleep.

Lack of/poor quality sleep is an epidemic in this country and increasingly, around the world. Where most formulas fall short is in a number of areas:

*Some put you to sleep, but can't keep you there
*Most fail to account for what occurs during the various stages of sleep
*Virtually all of them lack ingredients that would benefit you during each stage
*There is no "transitional guidance" provided by the formula to successfully navigate you from one stage of sleep to the next. One shot "sleeping pills" are the biggest culprit, which is why so many are left groggy in the AM.

Let's take a closer look.

Stage 1

Stage 1 is the beginning of the sleep cycle, and can be considered a transition period between wakefulness and sleep. In Stage 1, the brain produces high amplitude theta waves, which are very slow brain waves. This period of sleep lasts only 5-10 minutes.

Stage 2

Stage 2 lasts around 20 minutes. The brain begins to produce bursts of rapid, rhythmic brain wave activity known as "sleep spindles". Body temperature starts to decrease and heart rate begins to slow.

Stage 3

Slower brain waves known as delta waves begin to emerge during stage 3. Stage 3 is a transitional period between light sleep and a very deep sleep.

Stage 4

Stage 4 is often referred to as delta sleep because slow brain waves known as delta waves occur during this time. Stage 4 is a deep sleep that lasts for approximately 30 minutes. Most reports of sleepwalking occur in stage 4.

Stage 5

Dreaming occurs during the fifth stage of sleep, known as rapid eye movement (REM). REM sleep is characterized by increased respiration rate and increased brain activity. REM sleep is also referred to as "paradoxical" sleep because while the brain and other body systems become more active, muscles become more relaxed. Dreaming occurs due because of increased brain activity, yet voluntary muscles become paralyzed.

Important to point out that sleep does not progress through these stages sequentially. Sleep begins in stage 1 and progresses into stages 2, 3 and 4. After stage 4 sleep, stage 3 and then stage 2 sleep are repeated before entering stage 5. Once REM sleep is over, the body usually returns to stage 2.

Your body cycles through these stages approximately four or five times over the course of the night.

It's my opinion that many (too many) are being robbed of 2 or more of these cycles. This is to say nothing of what nutraceuticals can (and will) do to boost athletic performance, anti-aging and longevity by leveraging this information.

Trust me on this guys, I've done my homework. It'll be worth the wait, and unlike anything you've ever seen (or experienced!) before... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

An interesting tidbit and late breaking development..

A conversation between AskMass and I got me thinking. He posed an interesting question and I dug into Rob's Black Box of research papers... :) Wouldn't you know it? Mother Russia handed us another gem that's going to take this little bugger to a WHOLE new level.

Not only will this ingredient allow for deep, refreshing sleep - a lesser dose can be used during the day to GREATLY wash away stress. If you think about it, alot of what occupies your mind/prevents you from sleeping results from stress during the day.

By better managing those flashpoints, "Product X" will make your whole day easier. Today, that's difficult to do given "fiscal cliffs", mass shootings, "The View", debt ceilings, layoffs/"re-deployments", congressional circle jerks, terrorism and whatever else the media dreams up to stress us out. These people haven't heard of "Famine" yet, either. Next thing you know, they'll be posting pictures of you in an agitated, hungry and depleted state then starting the witch hunt for the silence behind the violence. They'll have to find all 5Faces of Fear(tm) too, so it's a dream come true for these 24hr news/panic networks.

It'll make the 10 year search for Bin Laden look like an Easter egg hunt.

Somebody send an anonymous package to CNN/FOX/Congress containing a 5Faces of Fear(tm) T-shirt. That should get the ball rolling..

In all seriousness, AskMass and I are VERY excited about this one, and it's a great example of why taking your time and doing it right - is a good thing. Will be worth the wait... :)
Memnon

Post by Memnon »

Very interesting approach. My problem with melatonin is that I quickly develop a tolerance to it. One week and it no longer works. And benadryl gives me crazy nightmares. This certainly sounds more therapeutic and healthy.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Memnon wrote:Very interesting approach. My problem with melatonin is that I quickly develop a tolerance to it. One week and it no longer works. And benadryl gives me crazy nightmares. This certainly sounds more therapeutic and healthy.
EXACTLY..

For all its merits (Melatonin - and there are MANY), I've found a MUCH better fit for this product. Benadryl will knock you out, but so will a baseball bat to the head. No a very elegant/creative solution.

"Product" X will fit that description, in every sense of the word...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I know 2 girls that would probably be interested in trying this
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

DaCookie wrote:I know 2 girls that would probably be interested in trying this
The product will be fit for use by both sexes, much like Synthagen. Another breakthrough today btw on the ingredient front, which is going to put this baby WAY over the top.

I'm incredibly excited about it, as is AskMass. We're absolutely convinced this will be yet another game changer, allowing you to perform at peak physical (and even moreso), mental levels heretofore unrealized.

Big statement, but I only ask you look at my track record for the proof... :)
Memnon

Post by Memnon »

Any hints about ingredients?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

As excited as we are and as much as we'd like to divulge ingredient details, Memnon, we have to stay fairly tight lipped for now.

Too many unscrupulous hacks lurk about who would not think twice about ripping off the concept.

Yes, it really is that trend setting on the whole and will be very much worth the wait.

I will say that the compound and concept goes so far beyond athletic enhancement that it will help untold masses of people from every walk of life.

:D
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

askmass wrote:As excited as we are and as much as we'd like to divulge ingredient details, Memnon, we have to stay fairly tight lipped for now.

Too many unscrupulous hacks lurk about who would not think twice about ripping off the concept.

Yes, it really is that trend setting on the whole and will be very much worth the wait.

I will say that the compound and concept goes so far beyond athletic enhancement that it will help untold masses of people from every walk of life.

I hope I can stack it with AN! I know AN already has melatonin so I'm hoping there's another adaptogen in there that complements the suma and RCE.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:
askmass wrote:As excited as we are and as much as we'd like to divulge ingredient details, Memnon, we have to stay fairly tight lipped for now.

I hope I can stack it with AN! I know AN already has melatonin so I'm hoping there's another adaptogen in there that complements the suma and RCE.
It's all good man, we've taken all of that and more into consideration. As AskMass said, both the compounds involved and especially the concept goes WAY beyond performance enhancement, although Lord knows they'll be plenty of that.

This is shaping up to be my most exciting project yet, and input from MASS and others is proving invaluable. End of the day this will be a life changing product for many. In fact, many will look back and credit this product with adding years to their life and life to their years.

You can put my name to that statement - Because I'm THAT confident it'll deliver the goods, and then some...
YOKED

Post by YOKED »

Any updates Rob?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

YOKED wrote:Any updates Rob?
Workin' on it... :)

We're really stoked for this one, given its potential to improve not only performance - but quality of life too. The one bugger is a custom made ingredient that'll be exclusive to the product. We'll work through it though.

When the final formula is revealed you'll see just how all the pieces fit together, much like Synthagen. Unlike Synthagen though, many of the ingredients may be new/unfamiliar to you.

And they work like gangbusters... :):):)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I guess it will content picamilon or something exotic like that :wink:

But please release this one quick! I slept like 8 hours total the past 3 nights. From the little girl growing canine to the pregnant wife snoring like a straight pipe farm tractor including high stress at work, I really need help right now.