Secure YOUR factory fresh KA before the holiday break!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

ZeroBeast wrote:^^
Thanks for the clarification Rob! Now I can take in account price per usage.

so, for product X - you building up user expectations or what? :wink:
Can we get the month, day, hour and minute it'll be released
:lol:

Can't wait bud!!
You know you're right. Everything I'm saying though, is the truth. The "backbone" of this formula is so rock solid though, it's hard not to. Add in the creative twists and my expertise in certain adaptogen related categories, some research out of the old Eastern block backing up my theories and well, my personal use of many of these... it's just coming together beautifully.

SOME TRUTH: NO supplement can replace your best efforts in the gym and at the dinner table. Having said that, I've given you the best info there to run with I could: Blueprint.

Now that those requirements are in check though, I thought it was high time to maximize what BP sets in motion - muscle growth. Believe me, I researched long and hard on this one, ultimately arriving at a destination I see nobody in this market at. It's puzzling, really. I suppose like everything else I do, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Still, this stuff is too good to hold back. Many of you will benefit. It'll retain all of the hallmarks of BP itself; and hopefully like BP - exceed your expectations (and you folk rightfully have high expectations of me...).

Failure as I see it, is not an option...