Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

breakfast was 2 scoops xf whey with ebol and 1 tbsp white choc. peanut butter
intra i had 3 scoops recoverpro, ~10g creatine, and 4-6 tsp raz lemonade mix
pwo was 1 scoop xf whey with 8oz choc almond milk and 8oz V8 fusion
had some shrimp before heading out to the mall
at mcdonalds i got 2 mcchickens and an apple pie
back at home i had chicken noodle soup and chocolate peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter
had 2 scoops xf whey and ramen noodles around 10
2 scoops casein, ebol, and 1 tbsp peanut butter before bed
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

bench- 95x15, 170x2 and 165x5 with help on the last rep
db pullovers- 60x6

squat- bar a few time, 135x1, 195x6
stiff leg deadlift- 235x4 then 2 more after a few seconds break

i did the math wrong for the deadlifts and meant to do 225.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Excellent work. Rest up and get ready for the new 1RM workout!

How are you feeling, strength wise, fullness etc.? The next phase of the workout routine is going to be the BIG switch..

Also, would be real curious to know where your bodyweight is right now relative to start of Feast..
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:Excellent work. Rest up and get ready for the new 1RM workout!

How are you feeling, strength wise, fullness etc.? The next phase of the workout routine is going to be the BIG switch..

Also, would be real curious to know where your bodyweight is right now relative to start of Feast..
my body weight is about back to where it was before the famine phase, maybe a bit more. strength wise, i dont really feel like my chest is getting anywhere but my legs feel stronger, or at least more solid.

also, ive been meaning to ask you how much playing basketball would affect this program if i were to drink bcaas while playing and eat more food. thoughts?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'd counsel against playing the basketball for now. It just takes away from recovery/strength gains even when BCAA - other nutrients are consumed. If you must, try to limit the amount of time out there. Your body is adapting to a specific stress now (ATP-PC cycle) and asking it to split hairs (VO2 Max/endurance) stress can water down strength gains.

The upcoming max day should tee you up for greater hypertrophy during the last 2-3 weeks of feast. Your work capacity is about to jump exponentially and it's at this point that we usually see the hypertrophy come on.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

before breakfast was 2 scoops xf whey, tbsp peanut butter, and ebol
breakfast was 6 eggs, buffalo cheese, and salsa
snack was 4 tbsp peanut butter and ice cream
dinner was ramen noodles, turkey burger with buffalo cheese, and pecan pie
as a snack, 2 scoops xf whey
before bed, 1 scoop xf whey 1 scoop casein, ebol, and 1 tbsp peanut butter
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

before breakfast was 2 scoops xf whey, 1 tbsp peanut butter, ebol
breakfast was 6 eggs, buffalo cheese, and salsa
lunch was some purdue shortcuts turkey, a little sauce, and granola with enough almond milk to wet it
snack was a serving of thermolife vasolate
dinner is 99% lean ground turkey with sweet and sour sauce and 2 string cheese sticks
snack was 2 scoops xf whey and cinnamon bun ice cream
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Man this bring back memories. Dirty bulks..

Love 'em :)
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:Man this bring back memories. Dirty bulks..

Love 'em :)
once the ice creams gone im gonna clean it up. im starting to break out. its been hard remembering to eat every 2-3 hours. im usually not hungry eating so much so often.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I'm a little concerned that your bodyweight/strength levels haven't jumped noticeably at this point. They may well by the time you read this (common, at this point).

Let's re-visit in one week's time. If we still haven't observed a noticeable increase in each, I'll need to make some adjustments. What to attribute this to, I'm not certain.

Please do take up that free Kre-Anabolyn offer though at some point. On paper it shouldn't make THAT much of a difference but in terms of reliable strength/size gains.... it has a stronger track record insofar as delivering those at this point in the program.

It may be a formula difference, it may not be. All I'm saying is.... it's worth comparing, especially given no cost involved to you.

Keep us posted!
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

RobRegish wrote:I'm a little concerned that your bodyweight/strength levels haven't jumped noticeably at this point. They may well by the time you read this (common, at this point).

Let's re-visit in one week's time. If we still haven't observed a noticeable increase in each, I'll need to make some adjustments. What to attribute this to, I'm not certain.

Please do take up that free Kre-Anabolyn offer though at some point. On paper it shouldn't make THAT much of a difference but in terms of reliable strength/size gains.... it has a stronger track record insofar as delivering those at this point in the program.

It may be a formula difference, it may not be. All I'm saying is.... it's worth comparing, especially given no cost involved to you.

Keep us posted!
i was gonna wait until i finished this bottle of ebol then send it, but i guess i could dump the pills and send it sooner. i weighed myself this morning and i was ~194, so im up about a pound or 2.
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

breakfast was 2 scoops whey with ebol and about a teaspoon peanut butter
lunch was lean ground turkey with sweet and sour sauce and 2 pieces of string cheese
snack was chocolate peanut butter ice cream
preworkout was 2 scoops xf whey, ebol, and 1 tbsp peanut butter
dinner was lean ground turkey with hot sauce and buffalo cheese and a bowl of ramen noodles
pwo was 1 scoop lipotropic protein in 8oz almond milk and 8oz V8 fusion
before bed was a scoop xf whey and a scoop casein, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and ebol

ended up not going to the gym when i was expecting to so i ate dinner and went about 30 min later
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

OK that's better news. Sounds like the traction is starting as you enter into Phase II of Feast..
MSR9889

Post by MSR9889 »

So for my workout, i built up to my max attempt

Bench- 95 x 15, 135 x 3, 165 x 1
attempted 200 twice, then 195 but never got it. definitely felt like i could get it, but i didnt have any thrust/power which has been a problem for me benching for a while now. i have gotten 195 before and 200 with a small amount of help. im going to base the upcoming workouts off of a 190 max however.

superset my 195 attempt with db pullovers- 65 x 5

squat- 95 x 5, 135 x 3, 185 x 1, 240 x 1

i attempted 240 again after getting it because i felt good, but held the weight too long and went down too fast and my friend had to grab the weight for me

superset 240 with stiff leg deadlifts- 240 x 5

my back also felt really good. my shoulder felt off a few times when i was getting ready during my warm up sets so i ended up picking the weight up and putting it back a lot. it felt like something was pinching in my right shoulder. definitely think i could have gotten 245 or 250, but 240 is my max for now.

now for future workouts, what exercises am i doing? the pdf lists a stretching exercises for everything except shoulders but doesnt say specifically what to do, just the percent/max x reps