GABA is amazing.

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
awisler

Post by awisler »

The article talks about taking it before exercise? I thought GABA was just GNCs version of Gamma GH, which is taken before bed right? Wouldn't taking this before a workout make you sleepy?
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeh dont take it pre workout unless you are trying to do the morning wood excercise with it and adaptogen N.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

It imparts relaxation in most. Difficult to say until you've experienced it at different dosages..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

awisler wrote:The article talks about taking it before exercise? I thought GABA was just GNCs version of Gamma GH, which is taken before bed right? Wouldn't taking this before a workout make you sleepy?
No way should it be used pre-workout, not even in the relatively small does in the capsule versions.

I do know people who use a 1/2 gram or so during waking hours to help with anxiety or to level out a "high strung" manner, but it won't do anything to boost GH at that dose.

A doctor friend of mine was prone to rare panic attacks (no, not Doc Martin of BBC fame, lol) and I recommended Gamma GH to him a decade ago and he keeps it handy to this day and prescribes it with regularity for a variety of conditions (even including alcohol dependency treatment).

I just sent out a gift bottle to a friend who has been going through a lot of stress, yesterday. So, it can and does exert a lot of positives at lower dosages, but not in the HGH realm.

Here is more from our site write up-

First discovered in 1950, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA for short, brand name GAMMA GHTM) is one of the most powerful isolated amino acids with very noticeable effects. Classified as a neurotransmitter (a substance which transmits nerve impulses), the positive benefits of taking Gamma GH are many...

The high concentration of Gamma Aminobutyric Acid in the hypothalamus suggests that it exerts a positive role in pituitary function. This impacts major hormonal functions within your body, HGH release in particular.

In an impressive study conducted by Italy's First Medical Clinic, University of Milan, 5 gram oral doses were shown to increase Human Growth Hormone (HGH) by 550% within 90 minutes. This is very significant when comparing oral HGH supplements to injections, which cost thousands of dollars.

Such a strong HGH increase can lead to enhanced fat loss and lean muscle gain.

Other double-blind trials have demonstrated improved tendon/ligament strength, an increased tolerance to pain and reduced water retention. Also cited, benefits in the treatment of a variety of neurological conditions, including; anxiety, manic-depressive syndrome, epilepsy and schizophrenia. Many use small, 1/2 gram amounts as needed for a calm sense of well being during stressful, trying times.

GAMMA GH improves sleep cycles leading to more restful, restorative sleep. Taken half an hour before bed, you'll maximize HGH output at the most opportune time - and sleep like a baby!

In addition to it's generally positive effect on the nervous system, studies have shown Gamma GH to be a highly effective, natural treatment for insomnia and to also exert prosexual benefits.
awisler

Post by awisler »

I definitely believe this has been a part of my improvement so far, I took 3g before bed the first time and didn't feel anything, I started taking 5g/night and it knocks me out. I get the tingling sensation that some people described, but on top of that I usually get a series of hotflashes for 5-10 minutes about 10 minutes after taking it. Anyone else get those?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

It varies for me, awisler, the intensity, but it is a very positive sign for sure.

I always get the nerve ending clearing first as you describe, which to me is refreshing after a long day - then, to various degrees the waves of flashes which brings a warm wash of sleep on fast.

I had a smoothie late tonight, so ironically I am skipping Gamma since the competing amino's would pool it with them and about render it inert.

Unless I'm up another hour... :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

@5gms I sometimes get tingles and really warm face. Once or twice i felt a little tachy but a few deep breaths cleared it. Sleep is wonderful tho
awisler

Post by awisler »

Haha ok just making sure others get it as well. I do actually kind of enjoy it, like Hank said it makes you take a few nice deep breaths and that it is like getting hit with a tranquilizer.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, and I just cracked open a new bottle of GammaGH for tonight!

Love the stuff...