GABA is amazing.

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
dropthebeats

GABA is amazing.

Post by dropthebeats »

I love this stuff. For the past 15 years I have had trouble sleeping. On the average night, I usually wake up between 20-30 times. Since I have started taking GABA, I only wake up about 10 times. Also, I have been able to sleep for the first 3-4 hours without waking. That never happens. I feel a lot more rested. I'm glad this stuff was recommended in the book.
Sisonpyh

Post by Sisonpyh »

I am thinking of getting some, are you using MASS or another company? Nice to hear more positive feedback about it.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yeah, Gamma GH is it for me.. Glad it helped you out!
dropthebeats

Post by dropthebeats »

I'm using the NOW brand. Next time I do a Blueprint run I'm going to try all the MASS supps.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Gamma GH is not the most glamorous of supplements, but for "bang for the buck" it really does do a lot.

It has somewhat quietly been one of our top selling products forever. The repeated buys ratio is off the charts.
Sisonpyh

Post by Sisonpyh »

Is there any way for your body to build up a tolerance to GABA? I am interested in the sleep effects but after some time would you need 7 grams instead of 5, then 10,15 etc.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Not really. None that I've noticed.

Provided you dose it on an empty stomach I get the same effect every time. If you're really concerned, try a 5 on/2 off with melatonin or valerian on the off days. Also, Adaptogen N does a great job relaxing, recovering and restoring you for the next day. One of the 5 ingredients there is Melatonin...
Sisonpyh

Post by Sisonpyh »

RobRegish wrote:Not really. None that I've noticed.

Provided you dose it on an empty stomach I get the same effect every time. If you're really concerned, try a 5 on/2 off with melatonin or valerian on the off days. Also, Adaptogen N does a great job relaxing, recovering and restoring you for the next day. One of the 5 ingredients there is Melatonin...
Awesome! Thank you for the quick feedback Rob. Think I will pick some up on my next order. Have another two cycles of ebol/ bioforge but after that I will pick up the mass stack to try out there products.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeap first few times it made me itchy but im using quite a high dose for my weight.But now its bearable.Cant comment on its affects yet besides sleep.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Q&A for more insight-

"What is the best way to take Gamma GH for maximum results?"

Gamma GH is a breeze to take and works great at increasing natural human growth hormone release. This compound displays a vast profile of athletic, physique and life enhancement benefits.

The best time to take Gamma GH is just before bed on an empty stomach. Simply mix the pure powder in a small amount of water and drink. Gamma GH should be taken sublingually (dissolved under the tongue) to insure absorption if you have eaten within two hours before administration.

Clinical trials show a 5 gram dose of Gamma GH to have the greatest impact on human growth hormone release (550% HGH increases within 90 minutes). It is recommended that you start out with a 1-2 gram dose and work up to the five gram level over a week or two. This is because Gamma GH has a very noticeable effect. You can literally "feel" it working within just a few minutes by way of a "tingling" sensation at your nerve endings and through the calming, relaxing effect it exerts.
RyannayR

Post by RyannayR »

I couldn't fall asleep last night so I threw back a shot of water and 5 scoops of gamma gh. Good night govna!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Sisonpyh wrote:Is there any way for your body to build up a tolerance to GABA? I am interested in the sleep effects but after some time would you need 7 grams instead of 5, then 10,15 etc.
There is actually a fair amount of evidence that would suggest the opposite.

Where, after building to around the 5g dose level, a slightly decreasing dose over time can yield the same/similar effects.

That said, I think you need to be around the 3g range to get significant GH interaction, but many of the other positives can be seen in quite low dosages for a lot of people.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

3 grams does indeed elicit a nice GH release:

https://www.ergo-log.com/gabagh.html

3 grams quadrupled GH release...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I was doin 5 grams now I think im gonna go for 3 after reading those posts.Dont think it will make much of a difference cause im not as heavy as most you guys anyway.