The first 10-14 days of feast...Participation Post !

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
HyperActive136

The first 10-14 days of feast...Participation Post !

Post by HyperActive136 »

I know that nutrition is most important and the more i read posts and topics the more i like...what i have been seeing is that the first 10-14 days of feast, it is said to be "ok" to eat whatever you would like (almost).

I think it would be good for everyone who reads this to post their "cheat foods" so we can all put our thoughts down about them :P

a box of a dozen donuts in one sitting..after a good cardio session perhaps ? Any thoughts? (as you all know it is well deserved after famine but i thought it MIGHT be a little extreme haha)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I think a dozen might be over-kill yes :)

Good rule of thumb is 25% dirty. If your diet during this time is more than 25% from "dirty" calories its probably too dirty. Do try to consume those satan sugars etc where it'll do the least damage... post workout.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I think you should lower calories after 10-14 days, cheat calories or not.But literally stuff your face for those 14 days.

My favorite cheat meal is probably snickers, them mcdonalds double cheese burgers sometimes also cause they are so cheap compared to everything else in ireland.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

You gotta do what 'cha gotta do :)
HyperActive136

Post by HyperActive136 »

6 donuts sounds amazing right now but nutritionaly brutal so i think that will fit in good after an intense cardio session haha. After that i will add my little cheats here and there in moderation, mostly post workout.
jeffie28

Post by jeffie28 »

hey guys, just asking here, what is the different the feast day and the 6th day, the day after the famine phase? i know the feast day is somewhat can eat all you can, how about the 6th day after the 5 day of famine, i thinkging it was also the same as a feast day?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

The day after Famine ends you should be at the buffet. It's time to start EATING BIG!!
jeffie28

Post by jeffie28 »

cool i like buffet, so after the famine day, il eat as much as i want, and im going back to my own original maintenance calories. when should i begin the feast phase? am i guessing if im rigth after 25 days?
scump

Post by scump »

25 days?

you do 5 days famine bro, then you start feast.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Feast last for anywhere from 4-6 weeks. You can eat big during your first 10-14 days and then need to dial back after that IF you're putting on too much fat.

For week 1 of Feast, eat big then report back. I'll make the call from there :)