Beachpirate's 2nd BP Run

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Fantastic news!

Just as I said... repeatable from cycle to cycle. And everything thought I was fibbing.. :roll:
beachpirate

Post by beachpirate »

Rob, I have some bad new. I am going to put this BP run on hold for about a month and pick it back up hopefully mid August. I have had too many obstacles to overcome since starting this feast phase that I have not been able to get to the gym and keep up with the program as I would like. I will continue to lift until then but feel that at this time I am not doing justice to the Blueprint. I will move back into a program more consistent with the Cruise phase until I am able to hit it hard again. I will not be logging my workouts at this time but I will continue to log on and follow the progress of others and keep up with any pertinent information regarding the program. See you in a few weeks.

Brian
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No problems Brian.

Life happens sometimes and I sensed you were getting over-whelmed. You did the right thing and I appreciate you letting us know.

Fantastic work thus far and I know we'll see the same when you return!! Appreciate your contributions to this board too.

Truly, always giving here and that speaks volumes about you..