dilemma

Learn, share, DISCOVER. Training Table Tips & Diet Discussion
KEissawi

dilemma

Post by KEissawi »

i almost done with the cruise phase and have even realized the2 pound gain in muscle yet a sort of dilemma popped up

as soon as the cruise phase is over, due to religous obligation, i must start a month long fast in which i fast from sunrise to sunset which now would be at least from 5am to like 9pm

what do i do since my original plan was to start the cycle again, do i stay in cruise mode or do i do the cycle which i feel will be unsuccessful during feast or is there something totally diff i should do?
SiLkPaDrE

Post by SiLkPaDrE »

Hey bud. I'm no expert on the matter, so you'd probably want Rob to chime in on this, but it sounds to me like you can run a pretty sick Warrior-Diet approach. I am pretty sure you can thrive in feast even if you have to fast, so long as you get your all of your calories in during the time span where you are allowed to eat. Again, I am by no means well versed in this particular approach, but Rob will more than likely give you his two cents.

Best,
Dre
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

One alternative - if it is appropriate doctrinally and right for you personally, you might time the last few days of your religious 'fast' to coincide with a famine phase (by lowering the night only calories even further and upping the workout frequency) and then be primed to begin Feast phase at the same time religious period ends. Otherwise I suggest you plan to stay in (modified) Cruise/Maint until after the whole period is over and start a BP famine a week or so later...hth
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Brain, you basically took the words out of my mouth and beat me to the punch.

Excellent suggestion.
KEissawi

Post by KEissawi »

Thanks ALOT guys,

I was thinking of the whole continuing cruise and doing famine in the last 5 days, now im sure i should do that

appreciate it
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Right on Brain. He's always there in a pinch.

EVERY reason to experiment with the Warrior on a number of levels right now. Even bulking. Yes bulking!!
KEissawi

Post by KEissawi »

wait, Rob are you suggesting i run the whole bp cycle during the fast?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

No I'm saying you can run the Warrior (in different variations) throughout the Blueprint...

Make sense?
Mikereade

Post by Mikereade »

haha I'd probably convert:P
KEissawi

Post by KEissawi »

im in the last 5 days of the fast so im starting famine phase yet im still in the fasting period so im fasting 16 hours and in those 8 hours i do the whole fruit and vegetable thing is there any health risks or is that fine?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

As always, proceed with caution. I ALWAYS counsel this but it bears repeating. HEALTH FIRST.

If you feel sick/off of just not right - discontinue. Done correctly, this is a HEALTHY detox period. A diet of fruits, veggies, mixed nuts and leafy greens (even if it is lower in calories) is a GOOD thing.

The training is rigorous, so proceed with caution there. Report in on how many pounds you're losing daily, resting heart rate etc. We'll make the call together.

HEALTH FIRST. Can't say it enough.. :)
Hank!

Post by Hank! »

Keissawi just curious if you've monitored your RHR through this Rhamadan personally if you havent seen a spike I would probably jump into the BP Famine and start the cycle . If you have seen a spike then maybe just cruise a few weeks and normalize then re cycle.

Just my 2c