The First Blueprint Run of a New Member! Excited!!

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

What bf% are you man?Sorry if I missed it.
Nismo32

Post by Nismo32 »

DaCookie wrote:What bf% are you man?Sorry if I missed it.
My guess is around 8-9%, could be wrong though. Always have visible abs and usually have lower ab veins. Not that it indicates a bf% but I would say somewhere in single digits probably
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeah man I want your pack :D

But im a lot paler than you so I think I would have to get down to 7-8% for it to show well like yours.
Nismo32

Post by Nismo32 »

Haha thanks man, good luck on your second blueprint run btw!

I need to start eating more, I know I have been slacking a bit but I think today im finally getting more motivated. Its just that not lifting each day makes me feel different and I am not used to it.

Workout 2 consisted of 245 for 4 reps on bench. squat was 315 for 6, legs didnt feel good.

now today i have workout three and will shoot for 265 for two reps and 335 for 3 reps on squats. I will do EDT block sets of incline db curls supersetted with incline skull crushers. Then I will do lat pulldown and seated cable rows because I feel I need to hit my back more. Sunday or Monday will be the day I go for my new maxes I hope!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Give it your best shot man... which if I know you means new PR's :)
Nismo32

Post by Nismo32 »

Workout Three:

Bench: 255 for three

Squat: 335 for three

those were the main lifts and weights

Workout Four (deload)

Bench: 235 for 6

Squat: 315 for 8 (felt easy)

EDT blocks of: incline db curls and inclined skull crushers

and: Shoulder press and DB rows

Now I have the weekend to eat and replenish and go for new PRs on Monday or Tuesday.

I would love a 300 lbs bench press at my weight or around 140 (still havent gained tooo much weight yet..but I hope I can add some more)

However, I am thinking that I will get around 285 or 290. I will see how I feel! Squat ....somewhere at least 375 with good form, going down low.

If there are any tips to help assist gaining weight, let me know. I can tell strength is up and bf is still low (actually guessing im around 7-8 percent maybe).

That is all for now I believe, have a great weekend!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Great workout, great plan.

Rest up, ingest a few extra carbs during these days and just let nature take its course. You're going to be pleasantly surprised... I can see it already :)