DaCookie is turning into the Cookie Monster-2nd run, 1st log

Unfiltered Tips & Techniques centered around Blueprint Training
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I think a 7lb gain on that diet/learning lots of things is a solid run, IMO. You now have expanded your knowledge base, picked up some sweet new LBM and set the table for something else.

I would strongly counsel against a cutting cycle at this point. I see it over and over... too much muscle lost. Much prefer you to do a recomp if going that route of a leaner bulk.

That's me though. I'll certainly work with you given whatever road you take...
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Well see after my exams im gonna be partying a lot at least for a few weeks...(months)like 2 months at least

Then im goin away for a week(no gym)

All the meanwhile drinkin heavily, as us Irish do.Drinking + bulking doesnt work.Drinking + cutting doesnt work either but it definitely works much better than the former I think.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ha ha. Enjoy it while you're young.

When you get back though, we'll have to re-evaluate how much damage has been done. You'll definately need a Famine to de-tox!
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

Yeh tru dat.I have a long summer though, so much free time.I really think my next bulk will be whopper...

To keep the muscle on do you just reckon I should keep focusing on the big 3 and just changing rep values as I go along to mix it up?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

At least 2 of the big 3 yes. I prefer that strategy far moreso than dieting it off at this point..

Prime years for prime time!