Kre-Anabolyn usage

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
jigga365

Kre-Anabolyn usage

Post by jigga365 »

I know it's best to use Kre-Anabolyn during the feast stage which is for 4-6 weeks. After that, do you stop and restart again after another famine?

ADAPTOGEN N is only used during the feast, 3 caps at night? Roughly 28 days. After that, do you stop and restart again after another famine?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Ideally, yes you've got it right. These are two "performance" supps as I term them and best bang for your buck sees them used here.

I really like Burn It Up during Cruise and it works oh so well there. But yes, KA and AN smack dab during Feast!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Bump on this, because the positive feedback on 'Burn It Up' being used successfully during cruise is near overwhelming.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Stuff really does do a super job.

It's such a nice, broad spectrum adaptogen, nootropic etc. Nice work AskMass. This is a fantastic standalone or for all you guys using stims that rattle you (E/C etc)... BIU make a nice adjunct to smooth out that crash and replenish the adrenals!
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I think it was you, Rob, who first suggested it for cruise, so the thanks go to you.