For a Limited Time, The SYNTHAGEN TWIN PACK IS BACK!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com

WHICH NEW MONTHLY SPECIAL AT MASS WOULD YOU PREFER?

Bring back the Synthagen Twin Pack Special!
33%
Run another $125+ Free Product Giveaway Contest on Twitter!
24%
I want a Deep Discount Volucher good on Any Item I pick!
29%
Give me a Free Spring Muscle Mass or BP T-Shirt with purchase!
14%

Total votes: 21

askmass
Site Admin

For a Limited Time, The SYNTHAGEN TWIN PACK IS BACK!

Post by askmass »

FLASH OPINION POLL - BE SURE TO VOTE ABOVE

Comment below...
walkerl60

Post by walkerl60 »

My vote is for something I can take advantage of which is a DEEP discount or the Synthagen special. I don't follow twitter, very seldom get on facebook (don't have time for the drama) and I have a closet full of t-shirts getting eaten by moths (not really but you get the point). But my Synthagen supply on the other hand is getting low.....time for a reorder soon.

LJ
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is a GREAT idea!

How many supp companies ask for what YOU want? Exactly. I voted to bring the MPS twin pack back, but I'm biased.. :-)
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I'm up for the deep discount myself.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

My stack of t-shirts and syntagen is good.
I already won a twitter contest :D
I go for the deep discount this time around.

But ask again in a couple months and you may have a different answer from me.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We are going to make a decision and announce the next big promotion within the next few days and appreciate the feedback from this corner of the MASS world in helping us decide!

Get your votes and comments in now if you haven't already, and look for our announcement soon.

Thanks!
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

It's natural to go for the option that gives the most freedom ("Deep discount...") but I assumed the Mass Pro Synthagen twin-pack would still give me the best discount for the items I would buy.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

cogrick2 wrote:It's natural to go for the option that gives the most freedom ("Deep discount...") but I assumed the Mass Pro Synthagen twin-pack would still give me the best discount for the items I would buy.
I did imagine the DD option would probably win, but going into it was perhaps more interested in what would rank 2nd, and maybe 3rd... I didn't think it would be so close all around.

We are probably going to do more than one of these!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

askmass wrote:
cogrick2 wrote:It's natural to go for the option that gives the most freedom ("Deep discount...") but I assumed the Mass Pro Synthagen twin-pack would still give me the best discount for the items I would buy.
I did imagine the DD option would probably win, but going into it was perhaps more interested in what would rank 2nd, and maybe 3rd... I didn't think it would be so close all around.

We are probably going to do more than one of these!
This is close, REAL close. Will be interesting to see which one wins. Either way, the customer wins which is the really cool part..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Last chance to vote.

I asked the ladies working outbound call backs to poll customers last Friday, to pick any special they wanted and the far and away winner they asked for was "free shipping"...

We are going to come up with a killer special deal, rest assured!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Can't wait to see who/what the winner is.

Good poll, tight race. Have never seen a supp company ask this before. Kudos to MASS for doing it..
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

First up-

The MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN TWIN PACK SPECIAL IS BACK!

Get $11 INSTANT CASH BACK - Plus FREE U.S. Shipping.

Stock Up TODAY, Right Away at https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html with Factory Fresh, Mega-Potent MASS PRO SYNTHAGEN shipped direct to your door, without delay.

More specials in the coming weeks, but this super Synthagen Twin Pack deal will expire without notice, so Act Today!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

This is BIG.

Thanks for bringing it back John/guys and gals. Grabbing an MPS twin pack at a discount with FREE shipping is killer. You can stretch that 2nd bottle a LONG way BTW, by dosing it on training days only.

Great contest, great idea. Many thanks to all who voted!!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

How long is the twin pack going to run John??