SARMS are sometimes what they claim, sometimes not...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:Have you used SR 9009?
Found a legit place for SR 9009, but it's expensive as hell...$173 for 25mg. It's sold by a division of Merck Pharmaceutical, EMD, so it would definitely be legit...

https://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/produ ... 54726?bd=1
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I dunno. Good find and appreciate the info, but my first/last experience with SARMS really soured me.

I guess I'm skeptical. Like to watch 6 months of logs unfold on anything new these days.. :D
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

RobRegish wrote:I dunno. Good find and appreciate the info, but my first/last experience with SARMS really soured me.

I guess I'm skeptical. Like to watch 6 months of logs unfold on anything new these days.. :D
I can appreciate that, and for whatever reason, they seem to work better for some than others.

Luckily I seem to be a very good responder to SARMS, both in terms of LBM gain and strength gains. In fact, I respond ALMOST as well to running a TRT dose of test(125 mg every 5 days), 25 mg a day of Ostarine, and 50 mg a day of S4 in split doses as I do to a 500 mg/wk Test cycle...
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

matter2003 wrote:
RobRegish wrote:I dunno. Good find and appreciate the info, but my first/last experience with SARMS really soured me.

I can appreciate that, and for whatever reason, they seem to work better for some than others.

Luckily I seem to be a very good responder to SARMS, both in terms of LBM gain and strength gains. In fact, I respond ALMOST as well to running a TRT dose of test(125 mg every 5 days), 25 mg a day of Ostarine, and 50 mg a day of S4 in split doses as I do to a 500 mg/wk Test cycle...
Wow, now this is really saying something.