T Boosters in Canada

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Is Mucuna Pruriens banned in Canada?

Pretty solid in the test/GH boosting dept. As a component of Kre-Anabolyn, I'm convinced it adds a lot (more than most suspect)..

KA gives you creatine, more RCE per cap than any product on the market, glucose disposal and a nice GH/Test boost. I once used it EOD with Synthagen on the days I didn't take KA.

FWIW, fantastic results...
We've never had any issues getting Kre-Anabolyn into Canada, and you've got a keen insight on the importance of Mucuna in the ingredient profile.

;)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

warriorcookie wrote: Anyway, 100 caps 200mg Mag is $10.99 and 100caps 50mg Zinc is $5.99. I'll let you know how it compares to the ZMA I was taking.
Hey Warrior, you've been taking zinc+mag for a while now. How does it compare to ZMA?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:
warriorcookie wrote: Anyway, 100 caps 200mg Mag is $10.99 and 100caps 50mg Zinc is $5.99. I'll let you know how it compares to the ZMA I was taking.
Hey Warrior, you've been taking zinc+mag for a while now. How does it compare to ZMA?
Not to answer for Warrior, but I will point out that from day one to the present we've never carried the so-called "ZMA" at MASS.

If one is using the super premium Zinc (ZPC) we stock along with Alkaplex which is one of THE richest NATURAL sources of organic Magnesium ( https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/health-fitness.html ), certainly no "ZMA" is needed and would probably instead be counterproductive.

Synthagen is another prime source of Magnesium Asparate, and Multi-Life supplies top quality Zinc and B6 as well.

But, if someone were truly deficient in Zinc/Mag, would "ZMA" by itself help them?

Yes, but it's not the preferable source for either compound in my experience. If one is getting sufficient nutritional and supplemental Zinc already, then it leads to excessive Zinc levels.

I'm not giving up my Multi-Life and all it offers in exchange for just ZMA.

We never see Zinc/Mag deficiency among clients using the MASS items mentioned. Couple it with a solid diet plan and taking advantage of post workout Epsom salt baths, etc., and it's a total non issue.

My major point is that far excessive Zinc is NOT something you want floating around in your system ongoing, and that organic source Mag as found in Alkaplex is readily absorbed, recognized and utilized by the body best of all when truly deficient states are encountered.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

askmass wrote:My major point is that far excessive Zinc is NOT something you want floating around in your system ongoing...
Agreed. Suppversity has at least one good writeup on the effects of excessive zinc (i.e. metabolic syndrome). How much zinc is excessive?...might be much lower than you think.

I'm at work and the blogspots are blocked here so I can't post the link.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Good discussion here, you can take too much of this stuff.

In the BP Bulletin, I have a feature article next month on Alpha Lipoic Acid: Friend or Foe?

Taken incorrectly, leads to mercury poisoning! Where's Matter when you need him? LOL...