Gamma GH: Another feather in its cap... (Alert Note)

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Gamma GH: Another feather in its cap... (Alert Note)

Post by RobRegish »

Less fat, better insulin sensitivity. GammaGH is the REAL deal, ONLY HPCS/HPLC 100% GABA. And it feels CLEAN, quite unlike the cut rate crap offered by most companies. The human equivalent of the dose they used was just 800-1200 mg GABA/day. Call it a gram. That means Gamma GH will give you these benefits for 100 full days!

Try it and see, there really is a difference.

https://www.ergo-log.com/gaba-body-fat-i ... oster.html
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thanks Rob.

Gamma GH, and Alkaplex, are the two most often overlooked inexpensive items that can make a BIG difference for many people.

Alkaplex to insure proper pH, positive alkalinity and increased protein synthesis.

Gamma GH for proven HGH enhancement and many other benefits for mere pennies a day.

These two items are so popular because they do so much and cost so little. The cost-to-benefit ratio is very high on these two and makes them such a great value.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

GammaGH is an incredible product.

My favorite application is middle of the night dosing. OK, I'm getting older. Part of that means getting up in the middle of the night to join UrinationNation(tm). I have 5g of GammaGH by the sink, ready to got.

Not only does it help me fall back to sleep, but there's research showing up to a 550% GH boost. I'll take that any day, vs. the guy in my gym who won't. Doubly so, at the age of (almost) 45...

For PENNIES too...
inposition

Post by inposition »

RobRegish wrote:GammaGH is an incredible product.

My favorite application is middle of the night dosing. OK, I'm getting older. Part of that means getting up in the middle of the night to join UrinationNation(tm). I have 5g of GammaGH by the sink, ready to got.

Not only does it help me fall back to sleep, but there's research showing up to a 550% GH boost. I'll take that any day, vs. the guy in my gym who won't. Doubly so, at the age of (almost) 45...

For PENNIES too...
I've started taking 5g at night too. Feels good sleeping with it, and if the 550% GH boost is legit, then that's a double bonus!

I've also started taking 3g 30-min pre-workout, to try and time it with the GH boost. I think I got this idea from you, or SHR, not sure.

What are your thoughts on using it before workout?
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

inposition wrote:
RobRegish wrote:Gamma GH is an incredible product.

For PENNIES too...
I've started taking 5g at night too. Feels good sleeping with it, and if the 550% GH boost is legit, then that's a double bonus!

I've also started taking 3g 30-min pre-workout, to try and time it with the GH boost. I think I got this idea from you, or SHR, not sure.

What are your thoughts on using it before workout?
The 550% increase quote comes from a medical trial finding, so it is legit.

Regarding using Gamma GH pre-workout, it's not recommended at all because of the calming and sedative effects.
inposition

Post by inposition »

askmass wrote:

Regarding using Gamma GH pre-workout, it's not recommended at all because of the calming and sedative effects.
As long as you're not going to sleep, it seems like that would provide focus for the workout.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

inposition wrote:
askmass wrote:

As long as you're not going to sleep, it seems like that would provide focus for the workout.
Daytime use amounts for anxiety and stress are recommended to be 1/2 to 1 gram max, not nearly enough to elicit the GH boosting effect.

Taking 5 grams before a workout will leave you far too much on the relaxed side of the equation, otherwise it would be a great pre-workout.

There is a more detailed dosing protocol in the Q&A under "What is the best way to take Gamma GH for maximum results?", here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/muscle_fitnes ... h_Q-A.html

An especially powerful stack is Gamma GH combined with Adaptogen N before bed.

Best regards.
inposition

Post by inposition »

askmass wrote: Daytime use amounts for anxiety and stress are recommended to be 1/2 to 1 gram max, not nearly enough to elicit the GH boosting effect.

Taking 5 grams before a workout will leave you far too much on the relaxed side of the equation, otherwise it would be a great pre-workout.

There is a more detailed dosing protocol in the Q&A under "What is the best way to take Gamma GH for maximum results?", here- https://bodybuildingsupplements.com/muscle_fitnes ... h_Q-A.html

An especially powerful stack is Gamma GH combined with Adaptogen N before bed.

Best regards.
I'm not cutting anymore, but when I was, I was taking 3grams 30-minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach. Felt great in the workouts I did take it in.

Not cutting anymore, so I stopped since the added protein that I'm getting pre-workout would interfere.

Check this out:

Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: Volume 35(5) Supplement 1 May 2003 p S271
THE EFFECTS OF GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID ON GROWTH HORMONE SECRETION AT REST AND FOLLOWING EXERCISE
[F-12L FREE COMMUNICATION/POSTER ERGOGENIC AIDS]

Powers, M E.1; Borst, S E.1; McCoy, S C.1; Conway, R1; Yarrow, J1

1University of Florida, Gainesville, FL

Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in growth hormone (GH) secretion. GABA is manufactured and sold as an ergogenic aid with the claim that GH secretion will increase following ingestion.

PURPOSE

To examine the GH and immunofunctional GH (IFGH) response to GABA ingestion during resting and exercise conditions.

METHODS

Seven resistance trained males (21.33±1.28 yrs, 176.75±4.07 cm, 81.12±10.63 kg) participated in four randomly ordered testing conditions; rest following placebo ingestion, rest following GABA ingestion, exercise following placebo ingestion, and exercise following GABA ingestion. Subjects ingested capsules containing either 3-g of GABA or a sucrose placebo after initial venous blood samples were taken. During the resting conditions, the subjects remained in a reclined position while blood samples were taken every 15-min for a total of 90-min following ingestion. During the exercise conditions, each subject performed a resistance exercise protocol immediately following ingestion. This consisted of a single set to failure with 70% of a previously determined 1-RM for 11 different exercises separated by a 1-min rest period. Blood samples were again taken immediately following exercise and every 15-min during a 90-min recovery period. ELISA was performed to determine serum levels of GH and IFGH.

RESULTS

GABA ingestion had no effect on resting levels of GH and IFGH. A significant increase in GH [F(6,36)=.3.32, p = .010] was observed following exercise with a greater increase observed when GABA was ingested. GH levels were significantly greater following GABA ingestion, as compared to placebo ingestion, 15- and 30-min post exercise. A significant increase in IFGH was also observed following exercise [F(6,36)=2.76, p = .026], however GABA ingestion did not have an effect on this measure.

CONCLUSION

While no changes were observed in a resting state, the results of this study partially support claims that GABA increases GH secretion, as greater levels of GH were observed following exercise when GABA was ingested.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I would assume you were using some form of stimulant concurrently, Inposition?

The relaxing and sleep inducing properties are more pronounced for some than others, as is uptake with a true empty stomach needed and no competing amino acids circulating as you mentioned.

Quick excerpt from my computer files-

Many factors influence the body's growth hormone output both positively and negatively. Weight training increases growth hormone release. Sleep also spikes HGH secretion. Especially REM (rapid eye movement) which occurs 30 to 90 minutes after falling to sleep.

GABA has a unique relaxing effect. This is important and ties directly into the natural easing into REM sleep. GABA's greatest effect on HGH appears to be 90 minutes after ingestion and coincides perfectly with REM sleep.

The Italian study showing 550% increases involved repeated use, not a single measured dose. So, the elevation was shown to be cumulative in effect.

More-

GABA's high concentration in the hypothalamus suggests this amino acid plays a significant role in hypothalamic-pituitary function. The hypothalamus is a region of the posterior section of the brain and is the regulating center for visceral (instinctive) functions such as sleep cycles, body temperature, and the activity of the pituitary gland.

The pituitary gland is the master endocrine gland affecting all hormonal functions of the body. One primary hormone of concern to the athlete is growth hormone (GH) and its various hormonal constituents.

The amino acid GABA has been suggestive in numerous studies to promote significant increases in plasma growth hormone levels.

There have been literally hundreds of clinical studies on GABA and numerous studies on GABA's ability to elevate growth hormone levels. As with most nutritional studies, GABA research has come directly from the medical community. One noted study from the First Medical Clinic at the University of Milan in Milan, Italy titled, "Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man", shows just how effective GABA is.

Quoted results from this study suggested "In all of the 19 subjects studied, compared with 18 controls, plasma growth hormone levels were significantly increased (above 5 ng/ml) by acute oral administration of 5 g of GABA."

This study surmised over a 5 1/2 fold increase in plasma growth hormone levels 90 minutes after GABA administration. That is a significant increase unmatched by any other nutritional means.
inposition

Post by inposition »

askmass wrote:I would assume you were using some form of stimulant concurrently, Inposition?
Yes -- yohimbine hcl immediately before workout.

That's great info, thanks for sharing!

This article provides a few additional ideas for boosting GH. https://anabolicmen.com/increase-growth- ... naturally/

I also read that Alpha-GPC can boost GH as well: " One study presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Sports Nutrition reported that trained men taking 600 mg of alpha-GPC 90 minutes before workouts increased their GH levels by about 100% more than when they took a placebo."

I'll defn'ly be taking GABA at night on an empty stomach, and will probably continue to take GABA as a pre-workout every now and then when it's convenient.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I tried MASS Gamma GH couple years ago but I couldn't stand the after taste. Took it twice, left it on the shelf then thrown it away when we moved. I would love to give it another try, if MASS could do a capsule version :wink:
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

bigpelo wrote:I tried MASS Gamma GH couple years ago but I couldn't stand the after taste. Took it twice, left it on the shelf then thrown it away when we moved. I would love to give it another try, if MASS could do a capsule version :wink:
It won't work in caps, Big, because it's such a highly Hygroscopic compound.

Not a 100% pure form, anyway.

All the capsule versions are packed with drying fillers, otherwise the capsules would turn hard as a rock , crack open, etc.

Gamma GH is ideally simply tossed back and immediately washed down with a full glass of water, not mixed before and "tasted".

Oddly enough though, some use it sublingually and report becoming sort of addicted to the numbing effect and flavor.

Appreciate the feedback and opportunity to address it, my friend.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Wow great insight into encapsulated GABA.

Thanks for sharing!
askmass
Site Admin

Limited Inventory Alert!

Post by askmass »

Inventory Alert!

I've just been informed our warehouse stock of Gamma GH is running very low at present and that we could very well see a shortage situation emerging soon.

As a timely advisement, NOW would be the opportune time to shore up your personal supplies.