Are you in a state of perpetual hibernation? PLEASE READ!!!!

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

More details on "explosions" :)

In all candor, this post is incredible and I'll be adding K/K2 to my tackle box. The injury healing sold me on it...

And as is the case with The Blueprint, one little book changes lives - for the better. And for $3, can you afford NOT to buy it?

Matter, THANK YOU for your contributions here. They haven't gone un-noticed, and I'm imploring you for more!

Please text me, have some freebies for you.. :)
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I also bought "vitamin K2 and calcium paradox" and reading it now. Both e-book complement each other nicely.
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

More on K2...

They have found 16 K2 dependant proteins in the body that perform very important functions that literally will not work without it.

This works via a process called Carboxylation. These uncarboxylated proteins travel throughout the body in an inactive state until they are carboxylated by K2 and activated. This is why Weston Price named it "Activator X", because without it these proteins cannot do their job.

One of the most important is a protein called MGP which deals with calcium. MGP is the ONLY known way to remove and prevent calcium from building up in the arteries(atherosclerosis), which is the #1 determiner of a future cardiac event. Once carboxylated, it begins to remove the calcium deposits and prevent future buildups. Since heart disease is one of if not the biggest cause of death, and atherosclerosis is the #1 cause of this, this alone makes it an absolute MUST for anyone, but there are many other functions in the body that require carboxylation to work properly and K2 is the only way of accomplishing this.
matter2003

Has the FDA had a plan for this all along?

Post by matter2003 »

There seems to be too many coincidences that just line up together to not believe the FDA has fully known what they are doing. That, and their dubious roles in numerous other incidences that has come to light over the years.

Consider this:

1) Soft Tissue Calcification has been known about for over 100 years now.

2) The FDA/AMA create a "sun scare" in the early 1980's telling people to always use sun block thereby eliminating 97% of the body's natural Vitamin D production, then set ridiculously low Vitamin D recommendations---so low they only prevent the onset of scurvy, which is complete vitamin D deficiency.

3) Products of all kinds are "fortified" or "enhanced" with Calcium with the FDA's blessing. Calcium supplements are pushed religiously as the answer to osteoporosis and bone loss even though this has been shown to not work and many times make the condition worse.

So these 2 things quite possibly have done more to make people sick than anything in human history. Low vitamin D levels cause permanent hibernation, obesity, all kinds of sickness and illnesses, and auto-immune diseases, while all the things containing calcium act to quicken the onset of these diseases as it adds to the problem. With no Vitamin D, calcium just gets stuck in the soft tissues and doesn't make it to the bones...

But, its great for business and Big Pharma, doctors, hospitals and insurance companies...wonder how many billions or trillions of dollars in health care could be saved around the world if those two things were eliminated and they told people the truth...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Deeper than we probably really want to know.

I studied and trialed Weston Price and his works extensively years ago and carry a lot of his teachings and findings with me to this day, as I do those which have proven true from many other pioneers.

That said, I would caution against accepting without personal trial any single "dietary system" as the end-all-be-all "best for everyone".

We ultimately all have to find our own uniquely optimal diets/ratios, and it varies so very, very widely due to countless factors that there is simply no one size fits all to be found.

It's an individual journey of enlightenment, for those who are smart enough to seek it out.

It is always ever evolving, and I'm so happy to see you guys and gals have your critical thinking caps on and are open and eager to find your personal peak health and happiness!

We have highest potency (Vitamin) D-5000 for offer at MASS, by the way, same as always. https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Namaste, the Spirit within me salutes the Spirit in you!
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... x/abstract

More evidence that psoriasis is caused by Soft Tissue Calcification---it keeps piling up---Calmodulin is a calcium binding protein. Coupled with the findings that psoriatic lesions have highly elevated calcium amounts in them, logic follows the body is desperately trying to remove this calcium from them by sending more and more calmodulin to try and bind to it.

However, the calcium binding proteins are what are likely causing the inflammatory reaction as researchers are now finding. This further supports Vitamin K2 combined with vitamin D3 deficiency to be the long term answer to the issue, as Calmodulin is one of 16 Vitamin K2 dependent proteins, as shown in the link below.

https://liweilab.genetics.ac.cn/tm/searc ... t=nu&pg=10

Why K2? Well, these proteins travel through the body in an inactive state, known as "Uncarboxylated", until they are "Carboxylated" or activated by Vitamin K2. Without K2, these proteins will not become active in the body to do their job. One of the most important, MGP(Matrix Gla Protein) is the key in preventing atherosclerosis/cardiovascular issues due to calcium buildup and supplementation with K2, specifically subtype MK-7, has been shown to not only prevent this calcium buildup in the arteries, but actually reverse it. D3 mobilizes calcium, K2 deposits it where it is supposed to go---the bones and teeth and not the soft tissues, arteries and skin in excessive amounts...

In fact, they are developing a new treatment focusing on Calcium/Calmodulin---
https://www.jbc.org/content/285/33/25867.full
matter2003

Post by matter2003 »

askmass wrote:How deep does the rabbit hole go?

I studied and trialed Weston Price and his works extensively years ago and carry a lot of his teachings and findings with me to this day, as I do those which have proven true from many other pioneers.

That said, I would caution against accepting without personal trial any single "dietary system" as the end-all-be-all "best for everyone".

We ultimately all have to find our own uniquely optimal diets/ratios, and it varies so very, very widely due to countless factors that there is simply no one size fits all to be found.

It's an individual journey of enlightenment, for those who are smart enough to seek it out.

It is always ever evolving, and I'm so happy to see you guys and gals have your critical thinking caps on and are open and eager to find your personal peak health and happiness!

We have highest potency (Vitamin) D-5000 for offer at MASS, by the way, same as always. https://askmass.securesites.net/credit.html

Absolutely, no one thing fits everyone. I do however, think its very important to ensure optimal levels of Vitamin D(each person will be different as to how much this entails them taking), Vitamin K2, which plays an absolutely vital role inside the body, and Magnesium.

Not necessarily because these are more important than other substances our body needs(although I think it would be hard pressed to find something more important than Vitamin D), but because we don't get anywhere close to the levels we need of these vital nutrients.

For instance, if our food supply was fortified with as much Vitamin D and K2 as it is Calcium, we likely wouldn't be having this discussion
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

matter2003 wrote:
askmass wrote:How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Absolutely, no one thing fits everyone. I do however, think its very important to ensure optimal levels of Vitamin D(each person will be different as to how much this entails them taking), Vitamin K2, which plays an absolutely vital role inside the body, and Magnesium.

Not necessarily because these are more important than other substances our body needs(although I think it would be hard pressed to find something more important than Vitamin D), but because we don't get anywhere close to the levels we need of these vital nutrients.

For instance, if our food supply was fortified with as much Vitamin D and K2 as it is Calcium, we likely wouldn't be having this discussion
Total agreement, my friend.

Personally, I take two D-5000 tabs a day, one with breakfast and another with dinner, like clockwork and as a rule.

I've got K2 covered, too.
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

My spiderman sense says this thread will be as good as the mercury thread. I lll be on the boat for this ride too. Just ordered a lot of stuff. I opted for magnesium malate instead though.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, Matter's posts here change lives.

For the better :)
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I've been taking 30,000 i.u. of Vit D3 for the past week along with the LEF Vit K and Magnesium Glycinate.

Subjectively, I can say that I feel much more alert during the day. In fact, I didn't sleep well at all last night (rare for me), but I still feel good today. In fact, I have a cup of coffee that I'm struggling to choke down right now...I just don't need the boost.

Also, the "catch" in my right shoulder seems to be easing up. There's a certain place above head in my range of motion that it "catches" and gets extremely week. A few days ago, I put my arm around my daughter while sitting on the couch and noticed that I didn't get that sudden weakness/discomfort that I've become accustomed to. Also, last night while I couldn't sleep, I was able to rotate my shoulder with ease in multiple directions and place my hands behind my head fairly easily.

I can't wait to see if things continue to improve. I'm hoping this all isn't some strong placebo effect. I go back to work next Monday and I start back on my diet/workout program, so it'll be interesting to see if the mental energy is sustained as I reintroduce the stressors.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Like I was saying, Matter's posts improves people's lives... :) Happy it's working for you!
inposition

Post by inposition »

Matt,

Thanks for the post. Very informative and helpful.

I started taking Vitamin D/K2 is high amounts a few months ago and all my lingering aches and pains are now gone. I seem to recover better, and I think my testosterone is up. I don't know if it was the D/K2 for sure because I also started taking a bunch of other stuff, including magnesium; however, I'm almost certain the D/K2 has helped.

One note, I've heard and read that in addition to K2, you should take vitamin A when you're taking high amounts of vitamin D. My understand is that you’re gonna wanna be close to a 1:1 to a 2:1 ratio of vitamin A to vitamin D. Ben Greenfield, for one, talks about this.

What are your thoughts on including vitamin A with this vitamin D?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Curious, what's the other stuff you're taking?

Solid question for Matter, I wanted to know too...