Forskolin Feedback Needed

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Forskolin Feedback Needed

Post by RobRegish »

Is anyone out there using the following products?

- Biotest's Carbolin 19
- Sabinsa's patented "Forslean" extract

The latter is HIGHLY recommended, and stacks well with Synthagen. Even as a standalone, it's noticeable. This is something I may include in a future product, so your feedback is much appreciated..
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

Can you elaborate on the effects and dosing?

I took a product called cAmphobolic ~10 years ago, but I don't remember it doing much. I don't know that the forskolin was Sabinsa's Forslean, though.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I'm also wondering if this would be good to use in conjunction with ephedrine/caffeine or if it would result in a negative feedback loop reducing cAMP.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:Can you elaborate on the effects and dosing?

I took a product called cAmphobolic ~10 years ago, but I don't remember it doing much. I don't know that the forskolin was Sabinsa's Forslean, though.
Sure..

Normal dosing is 25-50mg twice a day. It has multiple effects, ranging from fat loss via cAMP stimulation, to testosterone booster to lowering blood pressure etc. etc.

Camphibolic was made by USP Labs, and contained:

Green Tea Extract
Cissus Extract
Forskolin

Overall, results were "mediocre" at best which probably explains why it was discontinued. Could ascertain if they used Sabinsa's material, although I doubt it. USP wants you to believe they have a "lock" on all herbs coming out of India, LOL
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

thicketman wrote:I'm also wondering if this would be good to use in conjunction with ephedrine/caffeine or if it would result in a negative feedback loop reducing cAMP.
It's quite complimentary with ephedrine/caffeine, but effy in particular. Forskolin is synergistic with beta-agonists, potentiating their effects considerably.

The only issue I can find, is that Forskolin tears a lot of people's stomach up. I'm currently working on a way around this...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I have some forslean on the way. I will try a 45 days EC+forslean+MPS with calorie reduce diet.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:I have some forslean on the way. I will try a 45 days EC+forslean+MPS with calorie reduce diet.
This should be interesting!

Thanks so much big man...
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

I have forskolin in a few supps I've been taking (mostly custom blends), but I don't take anything consistently enough to be able to judge. Sorry I can't help. If I get my shit together then I'll see what I can do.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks again Beefer.

Nice to see you back! :)