Adaptogen N - Sleepy during day?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
thicketman

Adaptogen N - Sleepy during day?

Post by thicketman »

Has anyone had any experience with Adaptogen N causing sleepiness during the day?

I've been dosing 3 caps M-F fo a week and a half now about an hour before bed. My sleep is wonderful (~8-9 hours/night) and I'm having really vivid dreams but as I sit here and type this, I feel like I need a nap even after three cups of coffee. In fact, I fee like I could sleep for 12 hours if I was given the chance.

I'm probably going to take a few days off then restart at 1 cap a day. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

Libido is definitely up, though. I'm 36 years old by the way.
askmass
Site Admin

Re: Adaptogen N - Sleepy during day?

Post by askmass »

thicketman wrote:Has anyone had any experience with Adaptogen N causing sleepiness during the day?

I've been dosing 3 caps M-F fo a week and a half now about an hour before bed. My sleep is wonderful (~8-9 hours/night) and I'm having really vivid dreams but as I sit here and type this, I feel like I need a nap even after three cups of coffee. In fact, I fee like I could sleep for 12 hours if I was given the chance.

I'm probably going to take a few days off then restart at 1 cap a day. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

Libido is definitely up, though. I'm 36 years old by the way.
Sounds like you are probably a high responder.

Personally, I only very rarely use more than two caps, for reference. Two IMO is the sweet spot for most.

Dropping all the way down to one might negate some of the boost, though. Then again, a lot of Adaptogen N's effects are cumulative and increase over time.

Some people push the dosage time out more, too. I know a good number of guys who take it shortly after dinner instead of closer to bedtime.

If you are using anything else to relax/induce sleep, be it magnesium tabs, chamomile or sweet dreams tea, epsom salt bath, TranQuilogen, etc., those could combine to extend the effects into the next day also.

Glad you are getting good results and I'm certain you'll get everything dialed in to suit you best.

Thumbs up on your signature, BTW.

That's what it's all about.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I also prefer 5 on 2 off (in my case Sunday to Thursday) 2 caps / day. Bottle then last 9 weeks and no problem during the day.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll probably skip this evening's dose then resume at 2 caps. I shook most of the haze at ~1:30 pm but I'm still a little sleepy.