Just got back on TQ...

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
RobRegish

Just got back on TQ...

Post by RobRegish »

I'd been out of it for quite some time, but noticed two things upon resuming...

1.) My tendonitis (right elbow) is GONE. Great analgesic properties and..
2.) Massively potentiates Kratom

I'll use Kratom from time to time, mostly for its relaxation properties. When I take 2 caps of TQ with it, it takes less than HALF the Kratom to get even better results.

There's a basis for this: One of curcumin's properties is functioning as MAO-A (Monoamine oxidase A) inhibitor that may help with depression. Some research shows that MAO-A levels in the brain are higher in many people with major depression and sleep disorders.

As an inhibitor, curcumin can lower MAO-A levels. However it works, it's one of the more noticeable 1+1 = 3 things. Unclear if/how it interacts with anything else, so this is a better safe than sorry type thing...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

We are hearing similar reports from so many users, that if you run out of TQ it becomes very apparent after a week or two what all it does for you.

And, that once you start back up, it's like a feeling of near instant relief.

TranQuilogen's popularity is really growing far and wide, and it's easy to see why.

It's probably why almost all regulars are now buying the twin pack, with a lot of folks even doubling up on that special.

It makes sense, both to lock in your maximum savings while also securing personal supplies.

Me, I keep TranQuilogen in my workout bag, in the glove compartment, and one on the nightstand too.

I was a Boy Scout and later Den Leader you see -- Always prepared!

;)

2xTQ and 3xAdaptogen N are my go-to before bed combo 5 nights a week, by the way.

A very powerful stack.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

askmass wrote:We are hearing similar reports from so many users, that if you run out of TQ it becomes very apparent after a week or two what all it does for you.

And, that once you start back up, it's like a feeling of near instant relief.

TranQuilogen's popularity is really growing far and wide, and it's easy to see why.

It's probably why almost all regulars are now buying the twin pack, with a lot of folks even doubling up on that special.

It makes sense, both to lock in your maximum savings while also securing personal supplies.

Me, I keep TranQuilogen in my workout bag, in the glove compartment, and one on the nightstand too.

I was a Boy Scout and later Den Leader you see -- Always prepared!

;)

2xTQ and 3xAdaptogen N are my go-to before bed combo 5 nights a week, by the way.

A very powerful stack.
Any reports here on sleep? I was thinking of recommending tranquilogen (though I've never used it) to a client who has trouble sleeping after any workout past her shift at the office. She tries to set up our appointments in the A.M. but it's been too difficult for her. The earliest I can train her is 4 PM but she says she still feels too "wired up" to sleep sometimes.

Outside of completely revamping her diet, maybe a Gamma GH and tranquilogen combo? By the way, just wanted you guys to know I recommended AN to a fellow and he prefers it over his androgel, especially since he's only 28 yrs old and really has no business using androgel he ordered illegally off the internet.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Bet he's coming to you Dragon, from now on!

TQ for insomnia really depends, on the users response to rhodiola. We use a POTENT extract. Some find it stimulatory, some relaxing. Best solution: Have her take a cap at mid-day, to assess her dose/effectiveness. If that doesn't work, 2 caps will.

If she gets energy, have her take it pre-workout! She'll be motivated to work harder, and be more tired when she does lay down - with less pain :)

If she finds herself yawning, there's your insomnia cure. 2 caps, an hour before bed...