What's your favorite MASS extract?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com

Full Spectrum RCE
55%
Bulgarian Trib
10%
25:1 Ultra-Suma
20%
10:1 Yohimbe
5%
10:1 Maca
10%

Total votes: 20

RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

What I'd like your opinion on is which MASS extract/product is your favorite...

1.) Full Spectrum RCE in Kre-Anabolyn/Mass Pro Synthagen
2.) Bulgarian Trib in Adaptogen N
3.) 25:1 Ultra-Suma in Adaptogen N
4.) 10:1 Yohimbe in Yohimbe Supreme
5.) 10:1 Maca in Burn It Up!

MASS is well known for carrying some of the highest quality, full spectrum herbal extracts found anywhere. Instead of being over-standardized for any one particular ingredient, each retains "nature's fingerprint" as I call it. They simply work better vs. the competition . I'm not saying they're the only ones out there, but it's my opinion that these extracts contribute a LOT to MASS's category killers.

Where exactly MASS sources these gems from is anyone's guess. Trust me, I've tried getting it out of AskMass over the years ... 8). Can't say as I blame him; It likely boils down to a lot of hard work/20 years in the business.

For example, what you know today as Synthagen (the finished product) is a good deal more effective than the prototype I developed. I put that together btw, by ordering the ingredients in bulk from various sites. In some cases (the EAA's and Orotic Acid), direct from the raw material suppliers.

Your feedback would be most appreciated...
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Since MPS is by far my favorite supplement in this list and because I can't separate the effects of trib vs suma as they came together in AN, I vote RCE.
thicketman

Post by thicketman »

I've enjoyed MPS and KA, so my vote goes to RCE.
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

I voted for the Ultra Suma, myself, mostly because of the long history and warm spot in my heart for it. Adaptogen N is what really put us on the map in the early days.

Others would fight me to vote for the Yohimbe (talk about a passionate following) or (likely you, Rob) the RCE.

We do clearly have the best Trib out there, if I do say so myself.

Here's why- https://www.tribulus-terrestris.net

The Maca in BIU is probably the most overlooked as it has such broad benefits, however all 21 factors in Burn It Up contribute... it's the "thoughtful science of synergy" at work.

Plus, truly potent non herbal extract actives in MASS products are also key. Things like Peak ATP can not be understated, nor can using medical grade Aminos in MPS, MPA, Gamma GH, Nitro AKG... Our DHEA is bought by names in the medical community that would astound some... The Glucosamine we stock tests out better than the much higher retail priced and supposed gold standard Cosamin... Our whey is tested for purity like no other and is, frankly, revered by many given it's long history of delivering results... it spans every product and we are sticklers for top quality on every single ingredient and every single item.

Often, some say we do not boast and promote loud enough. Maybe so, but I feel like I just did way too much boasting!! Dad always said to be a humble servant, and to be thankful.

I must say, we are very blessed to have the best, highly connected international herb broker in the business on our team. Some others in sports nutrition could use him as well, it's not "the" secret, yet they chose not too and are content to buy generic herbs.

With the best, saponin rich starter material secured, we then have skilled lab techs standardize these herbs into the super potent concentrates used in our proprietary formulas.

It all adds up.

Most of all, thank you Rob, very much for the praise on MPS being better for our work on it here. I am humbled and honored you trusted us to help bring it to life. The formula tweaks and fine tuning we can achieve with superior ingredients do open up ways to turn the basis of an outstanding formula into a category killer, as you call it.

I'm interested to see how the poll looks in the weeks and months to come.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Very insightful John, appreciate you sharing. Something I've always wanted to ask: When Zebutol was discontinued (purported Suma sterol extract)...

Was that the inspiration to include Suma in AN?
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:Since MPS is by far my favorite supplement in this list and because I can't separate the effects of trib vs suma as they came together in AN, I vote RCE.
You raise an interesting point, and brought me back to something I tried once. Here was the stack:

1500mg/day of Tribestan (spendy!)
100mg/day of DHEA
250mg/day of Longjax
3mg of Melatonin

Only thing missing was Ultra-Suma. Sex drive certainly increased, but recovery didn't compare. Neither did work capacity in the gym. Subsequently switched out the Tribestan for Syntrax's FUZU and noticed the same. I consider those the next best Trib/furostanolic saponin products to AN (the latter of which isn't available anymore).

People vastly underestimate Ultra-Suma's contribution to Adaptogen N IMO. The 5% material on the market gives it a bad name, and it's a crying shame. Ultimate Nutrition (which used be a great brand) still sells "Sumax", I think. Stuff didn't hold a candle to Ultra-Suma, even when double dosed. In fact, Ultra-Suma is the only 25:1 Suma on the market now. It was being used in one other brand, but they pulled it over concerns WADA banned it.

Yep, Suma is considered a banned substance, by the World Anti-Doping Agency... :) :shock: :shock: :shock:
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Surprising results thus far!
beefcake66

Post by beefcake66 »

DHEA and 7-keto are some of my favorite supplements... from that list is RCE and Maca though... I haven't really had much effect out of anything else (not using long enough to differentiate/not used seperately before)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yep, two of the good ones for sure. Are you a BP Bulletin Subscriber? IF you, PM me your email address please or better yet - email Kcilflexim@aol.com. I'll see to it he sends you a few sample issues dealing with those...

Kcilflexim is a great guy! Ironically, his name spelled backwards is "Mixelflick"... :shock:
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

RobRegish wrote:Very insightful John, appreciate you sharing. Something I've always wanted to ask: When Zebutol was discontinued (purported Suma sterol extract)...

Was that the inspiration to include Suma in AN?
Yes.

As good as it was for a few years, when the original and authentic Zebutol became inconsistent it sparked us to begin work on formulating the 'next generation' item within the genre. One with the tightest quality and potency controls in place to insure consistency and predictability of results.

While the finished formulation leverages much more than top shelf Suma, Adaptogen N was directly born from a desire to advance and eclipse Zebutol itself.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Yes.

As good as it was for a few years, when the original and authentic Zebutol became inconsistent it sparked us to begin work on formulating the 'next generation' item within the genre. One with the tightest quality and potency controls in place to insure consistency and predictability of results.

While the finished formulation leverages much more than top shelf Suma, Adaptogen N was directly born from a desire to advance and eclipse Zebutol itself.
Thanks man,

Is it the only 25:1 Suma on the market? I only saw one other claim to that effect, and they dropped it from their product as soon as WADA "banned" it.

Sissies... :)
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

I guess this poll has run it's course. Surprised me, sort of..

Full spectrum RCE is the runaway winner, but it's common to two mega-stars; Kre-Anabolyn and Mass Pro Synthagen. One thing's for sure; MASS has some gems in their lineup, and knows what complimentary nutraceuticals work best with these adaptogens.

Shortly, another will debut. We have no doubt it'll be on your "favorites" list. It'll be new to MASS, rigorously tested and work like gangbusters. Innovation takes time. It's been well over a year since MASS launched Synthagen, and during that time a LOT of testing has been undertaken. We couldn't be more excited/pleased, to announce what's coming.

Once you see the writeup, you'll understand why... :)