WTF!? nobody's talkin bout KA?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
Dragon

WTF!? nobody's talkin bout KA?

Post by Dragon »

Just want to say real quick. I know MPS is the big thing around here at the moment. But I think people should give KA a chance too. In fact, I think, for me, KA has been more ANABOLIC whereas MPS cuts down my recovery. Not hating on MPS Rob... jus sayin!
RobRegish

Re: WTF!? nobody's talkin bout KA?

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:Just want to say real quick. I know MPS is the big thing around here at the moment. But I think people should give KA a chance too. In fact, I think, for me, KA has been more ANABOLIC whereas MPS cuts down my recovery. Not hating on MPS Rob... jus sayin!
You bring up a GREAT point...

Kre-Anabolyn is still a FANTASTIC choice. In fact, if it's Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract you're looking for, KA has the highest per cap amount of ANY RCE product out there. And it's the gold standard of RCE too, "full spectrum" RCE, retaining what I call "nature's fingerprint".

Important to point out that it also includes other powerful ingredients, to leverage RCE's glucose disposal/substrate storage effects:

*L-Dopa
*4-Hydroxy-L-Isoleucine
*Kre-Alkalyn

2 caps/day will do most athletes right. I can see 3, maybe 4 at the most for the biggest athletes - even that would be overkill in most cases. It's the best buy (by far) and my go-to Ecdy-centric product.

Although the chatter here about KA has fallen off a bit, it's more established in the MASS line. As such, it has a VERY solid fan base and LOTS of satisfied customers. They're just not as vocal. I suspect they're MASS regulars who don't frequent our board here...

If you find KA more "anabolic" than MPS, more power to you! As I've ALWAYS said, use the product(s) that work best for YOU!!! :)
DaCookie

Post by DaCookie »

I stack.MPS on workout days only though.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Thanks, Dragon
...a much needed bump for KA imo

I quietly and gratefully use KA

(
and fwiw - I don't do 'daily dosing' of KA (or MPS) and at this point, I wouldn't make a good product testimonial for the "anabolics " of the product(s) - all I can really attest to for the products is plenty of stamina all through the workout and minimized 'wasted' CNS after wkout and next day

Usage On workout days only:
>Early I 'feast' :wink: on KA midday with a small amount of HQ protein and HQ coconut oil...

> then later , I pile in 7+ MPS 10-30 minutes before working

> and then do more HQ protein post wkout

> ... and ... If I would otherwise be sore next day, I do limited AN at bedtime
)

Eat for tomorrow...

BrainSquirt
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

I really like KA for it glucose disposal effects. I am much less sentive to carbs while taking KA at the same time, (fat storage goes down, insulin sensitivity goes up). Having an history of diabetes in the family, it's a good thing!

But now my take on nutrition has evolved. I have been Warrior dieting for 2 years + and and lowered my carb intake a lot so KA is much less "effective" than when I was "bulking".

As I have several bottles of both MPS and KA on hand, the next stack I will try the following:
MPS pre-workout 8 caps
KA with main meal post-workout 2 caps
MPS pre-bed 4 caps with zinc
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

bigpelo wrote:I really like KA for it glucose disposal effects. I am much less sentive to carbs while taking KA at the same time, (fat storage goes down, insulin sensitivity goes up). Having an history of diabetes in the family, it's a good thing!

But now my take on nutrition has evolved. I have been Warrior dieting for 2 years + and and lowered my carb intake a lot so KA is much less "effective" than when I was "bulking".

As I have several bottles of both MPS and KA on hand, the next stack I will try the following:
MPS pre-workout 8 caps
Quite intriguing...

Please do keep us posted BigPelo, on how this stack treats you! :)
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

bigpelo wrote:I really like KA for it glucose disposal effects. I am much less sentive to carbs while taking KA at the same time, (fat storage goes down, insulin sensitivity goes up). Having an history of diabetes in the family, it's a good thing!

MPS pre-workout 8 caps
makes sense. I guess because I'm currently "bulking" (hate that term)... I have seen how, when I'm using KA, my waist line stays under control and my muscles appear fuller, hence the use of the word "anabolic". Obviously not nearly as anabolic as Tren, but for a natural like me, it is what it is.
However, recovery time for me takes longer when dosing only KA instead of KA w/ MPS, or even just MPS alone. As time goes on, I'm also finding - along the same lines as Brain - I need less AN, one cap a day with weekends off does me just as well as three caps used to do 2 year ago. This goes for the whole MASS line. There are plenty of quality products out there, but most other products I've used works just the opposite... gotta take more as time goes.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Dragon wrote: However, recovery time for me takes longer when dosing only KA instead of KA w/ MPS, or even just MPS alone. As time goes on, I'm also finding - along the same lines as Brain - I need less AN, one cap a day with weekends off does me just as well as three caps used to do 2 year ago. This goes for the whole MASS line. There are plenty of quality products out there, but most other products I've used works just the opposite... gotta take more as time goes.
YES... just to re-affirm to noobs, the
msg here is not about minimizing use of the products! The
msg is to align with the need

for example last week I did AN for 3 nights in a row… atypical but needed so was appropriate…
and some days none and some days I'm lining up MPS like a fkn cokehead :D

inappropriate and long term risky (imo) is extended, rote, usually too high dosage of any ‘hormonabolic’ … especially the high ‘impact’ ‘hormonabolics

have a great weekend all.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Dragon wrote:This goes for the whole MASS line. There are plenty of quality products out there, but most other products I've used works just the opposite... gotta take more as time goes.
You bring up an interesting point as I too, have noticed this..

In my quest for "lowest effective dosage", MASS products shine. I'm not saying you can't derive additional benefits by going max dose, but it's NICE to know you don't have to blast "full bore" to get results.

MPS, KA, AN etc. are all like this. Likely "Product X" will be too, after MASS is done maximizing the actives in the various ingredients...
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Thanks, Dragon.

After receiving a partial production run from the lab a couple weeks ago, an advisement that Kre-Anabolyn stock is again extremely low.

If you need a bottle soon, order it TODAY because if you wait just another day or two you may be looking at a couple weeks delay for delivery.

First come, first served, as always.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Interest in Kre-Anabolyn is picking up over-seas! MANY a question I'm answering, for customers in the U.K.

More information on this week's episode of SHR!

https://www.superhumanradio.com/componen ... w_1223.mp3

SHR # 1223 :: The Blueprint Power Hour
Super Human Radio Show

Guest: Rob Regish

Regsih answers questions - Why Don't I Feel My Curcumin? - Is AntiCatabolic Enough - Getting Rid Of Stretch Marks - One Day A Week To Workout - Stacking Up Mass Pro Synthagen And Kre-Anabolyn -

PLUS The BluePrint Tip Of The Day: The Power Of Persistence
askmass
Site Admin

Post by askmass »

Gosh man, Kre-Anabolyn has always been HUGE in the UK, just for the record.

Unquestionably, second only to the states in total outbound KA shipments from MASS, followed thereafter by Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Asia... It is easily our most popular item of all shipping to Asia.

I do know that Predator picking it up has created a heap of exciting new buzz across the pond, though, and they DO have KA in stock currently for customers there!

All this noted, we are currently sold out stateside again at MASS and are accepting pre-orders for the brand new factory fresh batch due to arrive between 7/2 and 7/8.

Best to all.
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey BigPelo and BrainSquirt, just wanted to ask how the KA/MPS dosing that you listed above worked out? I'm also thinking of doing a KA/MPS/AN stack but wanted to limit the KA/MPS to mainly training days (4 day/week) at a lesser dose....I workout around 5pm and was thinking:
- 8 MPS pre-workout
- 1 KA at lunch, 1 KA post-workout at dinner
- 3 AN before bed 5 day on/2 day off

Thanks dudes! 8)
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

oliverparsons wrote:Hey BigPelo and BrainSquirt, just wanted to ask how the KA/MPS dosing that you listed above worked out? I'm also thinking of doing a KA/MPS/AN stack but wanted to limit the KA/MPS to mainly training days (4 day/week) at a lesser dose....I workout around 5pm and was thinking:
- 8 MPS pre-workout
- 1 KA at lunch, 1 KA post-workout at dinner
- 3 AN before bed 5 day on/2 day off

Thanks dudes! 8)
oliver,
...'dosing' is working out fine. The only signif. departure btwn our plans I can see is that I try to emphasize and honor specific real time need instead of routine 'stack'. Except for AN, looks like absolute amounts taken end up being about the same.

Of the Mass products, I do
KA 1 -3 two hours before workouts (with MCT's and a pinch of high end whey )
MPS 4 to 10 about 10 minutes before workouts. (Seems to really help through the 'middle' part of wkout... by the finish, it's usually all back on me...)
AN only on nights where I know if I didn't do it I would be DOM sore, depleted, etc. next day.

expecting nothing from these supps ... and really blessed to have them available

brainsquirt