EC stack during famine?

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
SEANONE

EC stack during famine?

Post by SEANONE »

I was considering starting my EC stack on the first day of famine. Has anyone tried this and/or has anyone taken this into consideration to help with hunger and fat loss during this portion of a 3.0 run. Thoughts and opinions are apreciated.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

Never did but if you do, consider adding EGCG to that. Look at twice the EGCG to caffein ratio, taken appart protein (shouldn't be a problem during famine).
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Big-Pelo makes a GREAT point...

EGCG is emerging as an excellent addition to E/C. It's healthy, modulates fat burning via a different mechanism and cost/effective.

Certainly better than the trio of yesteryear, which was E/C with... aspirin.
bigpelo

Post by bigpelo »

RobRegish wrote:Big-Pelo makes a GREAT point...

EGCG is emerging as an excellent addition to E/C. It's healthy, modulates fat burning via a different mechanism and cost/effective.

Certainly better than the trio of yesteryear, which was E/C with... aspirin.
People, get your hands on the BP bulletin! All this was discussed in great lenght in the first issue (reason I know!) :idea:
SEANONE

Post by SEANONE »

I am a happy subscriber to the BP bulliten. Great information! I was planning on using EGCG after I started feast but now I will probably reconsider starting earlier. I already have it on hand due to my wife running the EC+EGCG stack. She is having good results so far except for when she does cardio the EGCG upsets her stomach so she skips it there. My only concern was that my r.h.r. might become elevated and give me a false pass on the third w.o. Although it will be out of my system by mornig. I will give it a shot. Thanks fellas.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

Thanks so much for your kind words about The BP Bulletin, means much to me...

I'm striving to make EVERY issue better than the last, and I can (gratefully) report all feedback has been similar. The best part? I reveal things you'll NEVER hear about, on www.superhumanradio.com.

Not that I want to hold out on anyone, but I take care of my subscribers... :)