"GAS Stack" UPDATE: Your Opinion Needed

Serious supplementation, focused on the MASS line at BodyBuildingSupplements.com
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

Preface: This post is sort of an almost off topic anecdotal plug of the products … it’s not really on topic about stacking and runs... Rob if there's a better thread for this feel free to just move it :)

yesterday afternoon, I blew out my shoulder / rotator cuff / etc.
… sharp, more than casual, pain … certain chains immediately swelled up tight as steel, etc.

Did ice ASAP, deep massage, and then overnight castor oil pack wrap

At bedtime, took 5 MPS, 2 AN (and some GH for snicks) (plus some other things like a small serving of high end CLO, a larger than normal dose of curc95, etc) and this morning I think I’m back in business!
Taut 'swelling' gone! No pain on fast twitch testing!
… continuing rehab and not going to 'push it' much for next few days to really let it heal but ...
the bottom line is – I’m not sidelined!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled GAS input requested program 8)
aron7awol

Post by aron7awol »

BrainSquirt wrote:Preface: This post is sort of an almost off topic anecdotal plug of the products … it’s not really on topic about stacking and runs... Rob if there's a better thread for this feel free to just move it :)

yesterday afternoon, I blew out my shoulder / rotator cuff / etc.
… sharp, more than casual, pain … certain chains immediately swelled up tight as steel, etc.

Did ice ASAP, deep massage, and then overnight castor oil pack wrap

At bedtime, took 5 MPS, 2 AN (and some GH for snicks) (plus some other things like a small serving of high end CLO, a larger than normal dose of curc95, etc) and this morning I think I’m back in business!
Taut 'swelling' gone! No pain on fast twitch testing!
… continuing rehab and not going to 'push it' much for next few days to really let it heal but ...
the bottom line is – I’m not sidelined!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled GAS input requested program 8)
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the castor oil were the main reason you are feeling so much better. In my experience the stuff is almost miraculous in its inflammation quelling impact. Aside from my personal experience with it eliminating in 2 treatments my chronic back pain due to a bulging disc pressing on a nerve, I have a few friends who have had similarly staggering results...

One person had a recurring cyst in his elbow drained multiple times and resorting to surgery, tried castor oil a couple of days before his scheduled surgery, and the cyst shrunk and disappeared.

A high school football player sprained his ankle at practice on a Friday, it swelled up horribly to the point that he couldn't put any weight on it. Castor oil treatments on Saturday and Sunday, and he was back practicing on Monday feeling 100% better. The coach and trainer were dumbfounded when he showed up on Monday.

I'm happy to hear you've had great results as well. It's a shame it's not more of a well known treatment. I was talking to my doctor today about it and it seemed like it was the first he had heard of it. The stuff absolutely extinguishes inflammation better than anything else I've found.
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

Funny, a naturopathic physician recently recommend a nightly castor oil massage for reducing a tender spot in my abdomen (colon?) when I press into it. I humbly predict we see the inversion table's appearance in the next Blueprint.
BrainSquirt

Post by BrainSquirt »

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the castor oil were the main reason you are feeling so much better
Maybe!
(btw folks, with your castor oil, make sure to use cold processed, hexane free !!)
I humbly predict we see the inversion table's appearance in the next Blueprint.
:D
... I doubt it - Rob don't need no stinkin' table to invert :twisted:

Anyways, real (unbroken, uninjured, etc) men use inversion boots !

Have a great weekend all
cogrick2

Post by cogrick2 »

Daggumit, I meant to say "castor oil" in the next Blueprint.
pjrc1974

Post by pjrc1974 »

Question on Gamma GH : If taking it pre workout is it ok just to dump 3g in to my "pre workout" (MAN Clout or White Flood??) ? Only I note WF has GABBA listed as an ingredient??

cheers

PJ

ps MPS + AN + GGH all arrived in 2 weeks all the way to the UK! Awesome work MASS.
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

pjrc1974 wrote:Question on Gamma GH : If taking it pre workout is it ok just to dump 3g in to my "pre workout" (MAN Clout or White Flood??) ? Only I note WF has GABBA listed as an ingredient??

cheers

PJ

ps MPS + AN + GGH all arrived in 2 weeks all the way to the UK! Awesome work MASS.
The issue here is this: Are there any other large neutral amino acids in these other supplements, that will compete with GammaGH (and win), for entry across the blood brain barrier?

If memory serves, there are. There certainly are in MPS. I'd opt for the power of Synthagen pre/intra/post workout, and reserve GammaGH for sleep.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

There is a Blueprint mass stack which is great but it might be worth it to put together a BLUEPRINT RECOVERY STACK with
1 bottle AN
1 bottle MPS
1 bottle of tart cherry extract
2 MP Aminos

Some people don't like the acute effects of the GABA and a stack that includes a healthy dose of glutamine before bed can also raise GH in a subtle way over time and also help folks with GI and digestive issues. Many folks don't gain because there digestion is sub-par.
Something to think about!
oliverparsons

Post by oliverparsons »

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anything happened with the a discount for the Gamma, Adaptogen, Synthagen stack...I didn't see it added to the MASS site. I would be up for ordering this stack (and so would at least 3 of my friends). Thanks!
RobRegish

Post by RobRegish »

oliverparsons wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to see if anything happened with the a discount for the Gamma, Adaptogen, Synthagen stack...I didn't see it added to the MASS site. I would be up for ordering this stack (and so would at least 3 of my friends). Thanks!
I know AskMass has a LOT on his plate right now, so we'll have to await an update. For all its merits, some don't care for GammaGH's parasthesia/flushing effects. It's a small minority, granted but we strive for perfection here... :)

In that respect, "Product X" we have in the works is going to be a MUCH better fit here. It'll stack incredibly well with AN and MPS, or impress the hell out of you as a standalone.

Sit tight, because what we're talking about will be the same game changer Synthagen is. Your training and gaining, are about to be taken to a WHOLE 'nother level... :)